Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wondering whether anyone else is having issues with the app at the moment?

It logged me out about a week ago, and whenever I try to login I can't get it to send me the TAN code to pass security.

Online I can login using my password, but the app only allows the use of the TAN unfortunately.

Mercedes don't seem to care and I'm not sure how to access the app now. I've tried deleting and reinstalling to see if that helps but it hasn't.

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
A200 Sport Premium
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hey, did you get any resolution to this? I am having the exact same issue!

Thank you.

Zelda
As far as I can tell it's a sales tactic. I don't use the app at all. I wouldn't have registered but was told the live traffic info wouldn't work unless I did.

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Is anybody else getting swamped with MMe alerts today with the ignition being on then of then on and then off in 2020 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
I had around 10 messages overnight. Probably just a temporary glitch.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hiya, when using the vehicle setting within the app. it comes up waiting for synchronisation , changes not yet sent to vehicle - although all the other things work with the app? - anyone had any issues with this before? - any suggestions to fix it?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Hiya, when using the vehicle setting within the app. it comes up waiting for synchronisation , changes not yet sent to vehicle - although all the other things work with the app? - anyone had any issues with this before? - any suggestions to fix it?

Thanks
I can't now remember what the specific issue was but I deleted and then re-installed the app and that fixed it.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Hi any advice or experience of this please? Have been using MM App for 3 years and just updated all features except office. Last few days I’ve had this message and not got trip data now? I know the services have changed since 20/9/21. I’ve been in the portal and everything is ticked 🤷
Automotive parking light Tire Car Wheel Vehicle
Sleeve Font Logo Brand Circle
Font Rectangle Circle Number Screenshot

·
Registered
20 Posts
On my car's 3rd birthday (expiry of goodies I got with the car initially) I bought an extended warranty, a two year service pack, live traffic/nav and the remote package.

When I start up I see "SoS inoperative" and "Online Services currently unavailable" In addition the remote package does not work - I can't open the doors/windows/roof.

Mercedes seem unable to solve the problems.

Anyone here have any suggestions?

Best to all

·
Super Moderator
4,512 Posts
SOS Inop and Online Services currently unavailable usually indicates that the car's e-SIM can't see a mobile network.
Or that the registration with MMe Servers has gone wrong.

The only suggestions I have is to sit in the car and press the Me button overhead, and to report the fault via the Help/Contact Support section on the MMe app.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi any advice or experience of this please? Have been using MM App for 3 years and just updated all features except office. Last few days I’ve had this message and not got trip data now? I know the services have changed since 20/9/21. I’ve been in the portal and everything is ticked 🤷 View attachment 8814 View attachment 8815 View attachment 8816
Hi Bud,

Did you manage to get to the bottom of this.Today renewed my yearly subscriptions and having same issue.

Please advise.

Thanks
Sal

21 - 35 of 35 Posts