Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
@Ian-H I think you need to subscribe to one of the other MBUX services to get multiple profiles - £29 per year. I have this as the same service enables the alert to smartphone if your car is bumped.
Yes, thanks, I've just spoken to mercedes who confirmed that you need to subscribe to the vehicle set up service.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Glad I am not alone. Not showing here either and I do have the vehicle set up service.
Me too but I don’t understand why I can’t see it in apps... I have fup2 and a profile on my car and all services activated (that can be activated) surely it’s not more complicated than that...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Me too but I don’t understand why I can’t see it in apps... I have fup2 and a profile on my car and all services activated (that can be activated) surely it’s not more complicated than that...
Same. Unless it requires fup3 which I doubt as it's been around since before that update was out.
I'm not even 100% sure how much I would use it, but hate knowing something isn't working as it should.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Same. Unless it requires fup3 which I doubt as it's been around since before that update was out.
I'm not even 100% sure how much I would use it, but hate knowing something isn't working as it should.
I believe you have to subscribe to one of the paid for services such as vehicle set up before you can get the in car office. I don't have any so that's why I can't see it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I believe you have to subscribe to one of the paid for services such as vehicle set up before you can get the in car office. I don't have any so that's why I can't see it.
I have every service you can get. (got given them all free when i collected my car) Still doesn't show.

·
Registered
A200 AMG Line Premium Plus
28 Posts
The office app finally arrived in my apps list after being activated nearly 3 weeks ago. Unless this was a glitch by Mercedes then the waiting could have been caused by me not having personalisation activated and a synchronized profile in my car. I did setup the later and next day the app was there - coincident?

It is annoying that you have to enter your pin code when opening the app but it works great with my Office 365 work account.

·
Registered
141 Posts
The office app finally arrived in my apps list after being activated nearly 3 weeks ago. Unless this was a glitch by Mercedes then the waiting could have been caused by me not having personalisation activated and a synchronized profile in my car. I did setup the later and next day the app was there - coincident?

It is annoying that you have to enter your pin code when opening the app but it works great with my Office 365 work account.
I have personalised my account and synced my profile. Still nothing.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Activated since 24th of July! Nothing shows on APPS except Browser! My profile is synced and have FUP3.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I was just browsing the Mercedes Me app on my phone and under products purchased it stated that in-Car Office was currently being activated. Strange, because I have never purchased this service.
Has anyone else had this experience?

·
Super Moderator
2,676 Posts
Don't hold your breath....

Have a look here, post #16 onwards:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ok. Thanks, I missed that. I have also just noticed that the app is is now giving me the option of sending a calendar appointment location to my vehicle which I hadn't seen before. Is this connected to the In-Car Office service?

·
Registered
AMG A45 S + PLUS
54 Posts
it suddenly appeared in my car but did not purchase, all working it seems as i can get my work and personal Emails in the car

·
Registered
240 Posts
About a fortnight ago Mercedes Me said In-Car Office was being installed when I had never purchased it. Nothing happened until today when it has finally appeared. Anyone else had this experience?

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
In Car Office is now free in the UK - I've not had much use of it, but I'll take anything for free! - just wish they made CarPlay free

41 - 60 of 67 Posts