Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
How are you meant to configure it? There's nothing in the phone app, and when I click on In Car Office in the web portal I get an error message "office.azure.mercedes-benz.com sent an invalid response."

·
Registered
31 Posts
I’ve set it up with an O365 account and it works fine. Except for the user interface. It’s slow and unintuitive. Far quicker to use my phone but good for a backup if I forget it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
How are you meant to configure it? There's nothing in the phone app, and when I click on In Car Office in the web portal I get an error message "office.azure.mercedes-benz.com sent an invalid response."
My authorization had expired and required a new one in the web portal. When I was going to do it, I received the same error message. Now later today, it worked out fine so it likely was a temporary problem.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I’m having problems with mine. Won’t connect whatsoever. Click on the settings icon on the screen and it mentions about a QR code for gmail or outlook. No code comes up. On my app I have in office app till next year, I deactivated as it said it may work but nothing happens. And now I can’t click on the settings icon on the screen

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All. First time mercedes owner and first time in forum. Just switched from Jaguar so be kind! Apparently I have a year of in car office BUT for the life of me i can not work out how the **** you set it up. It is saying I must store a cloud based office in the mercedes me portal of which I have logged into (at least I think I have?). BUT for the life of me I see nowhere to store a cloud account etc. Seriously frustrated now and have to say initial interaction with mercedes apps and websites are bordering on pointless.

·
Super Moderator
2,676 Posts
In car office will only work with with GMail, or cloud based O365 accounts.

Enable it in your Services.

Then go to Me Account, My Vehicles, Select InCar Office to set up your permissions to your accounts.

I wouldn't bother with it, I hardly use mine.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts