Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Its wonderful Millsy. I pick up my Red A180AMG Sport on Friday afternoon.
These pics are making me both anxious and excited.

Red in my opinion is certainly an eye catcher

·
Registered
68 Posts
Millsy said:
Car has finally arrived and i couldn't be more pleased, I will post some better pics later

That does look nice and the red is growing on me

·
Registered
60 Posts
so smart ! have fun & don't press the pedal on the right too far!....for a while

·
Registered
42 Posts
Millsy said:
Oh dear my colleague as jus rung to inform me his car has broken down and is in limp mode
What's up? I think a few people missed this comment.

EDIT: Just noticed you said "his" car...

Edited by: GNo

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congrats Millsy! By now you should have had your drive home! Well worth the wait ehh!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Falsealarm my colleage had accidentally set the speed limiter, it was showing LIM in the display which he wrongly thought was limp mode
(didn't know it had this) the kind gentleman from MB pointed this out when he rang them .

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Really enjoyed the drive home last night, Mrs Millsy was thrilled when I pulled up on drive, took my time getting home managed to get the driving percentage up to 73% with theacceleration and smoothness maxed out

The leather seat are amazing, most comfortable car I've ever driven, ride isn't too hard I'd say it's on par with the Leon FR i had previously.

It'sdefinitely a head turner, one guy in the street mouthed to his mate ' Look at that Merc',obviously power is down compared to the FR but if you want a cheap company car tax then it's sacrifice well worth making.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Millsy, after you run it in, take it on a nice twisty road put it in Sport and hammer it - you will be quite surprised how much ground you cover. I did just that on Sunday and although you have to work it a bit engine wise - the handling is quite brilliant and you really can maintain a good speed through bends. I was following (not too closely) a flashy large Audi and he knew I was there but he could not for life of him get any more distance - childish I know!! Wife (her car) told me that too :-(( Do I care... NOPE!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think on paper they bhp the same! With manual I sure you will have some fun and car looks fantastic!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.