Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of changing the exhaust of my A35 AMG. Have somebody the Milltek homologated exhaust? I would like some opinions. Do you think it could change the sound of the car? What exhaust have you mounted aftermarket on your A35? Thank you all.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am in the process of changing the exhaust of my A35 AMG. Have somebody the Milltek homologated exhaust? I would like some opinions. Do you think it could change the sound of the car? What exhaust have you mounted aftermarket on your A35? Thank you all.
I’m changing mine in next few weeks to a scorpion resonated exhaust, it’s been ordered waiting for them to deliver to VRS Northampton
I personally hope it makes car a little more grunty as the sound of car is a let down tbh

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got the Milltek GPF race back exhaust. It's a vast improvement over stock and what the car should've sounded like from factory. I am keen to keep GPF related warranty, but happy to void the general exhaust warranty with the milltek. Would definitely recommend.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got the Milltek GPF race back exhaust. It's a vast improvement over stock and what the car should've sounded like from factory. I am keen to keep GPF related warranty, but happy to void the general exhaust warranty with the milltek. Would definitely recommend.
The problem is that I would buy an homologated exhaust, and the race one is not homologated, right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts