Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have A200 AMG sport in CIrrus white, night pack and black AMG alloys on order. Ordered in March and have just been informed of May 22nd delivery. Over the moon with this was told July/aug delivery. The question is do I add the panoramic sunroof ? Got a week to decided before too late to change mind. Head is saying get it. Any help or advise very much appreciated.

·
Registered
90 Posts
White body and black roof is a perfect match. Get it and you won'tregret.

·
Registered
377 Posts
you must get it.. wonderful addition to both interior and exterior, was gorgeous yesterday with the roof open

·
Registered
629 Posts
As above. Car is more enjoyable with option to have roof open and as a bonus, they look better from outside with the black roof. Do it, do it, do it!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
**** no!!

Lowers the interior celing height way too much, put thoose money on ILS instead!!

If its the looks with black roof you're after, get it filmed

Edited by: The Swedish Guy

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I have the pan roof, it really enhances the interior! My husband is 6ft 2ins but was very comfortable in the car yesterday! I also have the ILS lights, these make night driving much more clear and everything more visible! If I had to choose one, I would pick the roof!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Yours is really lovely tombex19, I have had mine 2 weeks today! It is the engineered by AMG and apart from the front grill and the little red accents, it is very much like yours. That is why I find yours beautiful too!

·
Registered
68 Posts
mon2s said:
As above. Car is more enjoyable with option to have roof open and as a bonus, they look better from outside with the black roof. Do it, do it, do it!!
Thanks to looking at yours ,

I know have ordered mine in red ,with the roof

I'm loving it and can't wait

·
Registered
60 Posts
Go for the roof ! (and ILS if you can?)To see what it will look like ...check out mine in gallery!

·
Registered
28 Posts
The sunroof on a white A looks perfect .
But the ILS system makes absolutely sure you can look everywhere at night.

I got the mountain grey and went for the ILS it is superbe lighting when it's dark and the turning headlights are perfect for curvy roads. And it looks super cool when the ILS aligns itself when you start the car at night ;-)

Tough choice ...

Raven

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the messages going into the dealer tomorrow to add the panoramic roof.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts