Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was wondering about any accessories or mods you have done for your a class. I was thinking about buying one of these ((Storage Compartment)) Any other ideas or product that might be useful?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I was wondering about any accessories or mods you have done for your a class. I was thinking about buying one of these ((Storage Compartment)) Any other ideas or product that might be useful?
Hi
The only useful thing that I have bought are a couple of storage nets for the boot. They have velcro attached which sticks to the side of the boot like glue. Storage nets were standard in my 2018 Focus, so I was gutted that they are not standard in my 180 amg

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got the storage compartiment thing. And for the other storage compartments a set of anti slip mats.
Also fitted door welcome lights that project the Mercedes logo :p

·
Registered
CLA A35
23 Posts
Hi
The only useful thing that I have bought are a couple of storage nets for the boot. They have velcro attached which sticks to the side of the boot like glue. Storage nets were standard in my 2018 Focus, so I was gutted that they are not standard in my 180 amg
Details of the storage nets appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks like that item is sold out. Another that looks identical is Ebay 154050339768 Looks like there are only a few left

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have fitted a velcro folding box that I got free with the wife's new XC90 and a mercedes cargo net I think I got in the C Class.

= I can still 'utilise the A35s handelling with shopping. Works perfectly for takeaways and bigger / heavier shopping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts