·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers mate, its only got 90 miles on the clock

·
Registered
349 Posts
That explains it! mines been through an awful winter! I have been washing it every week! Go and get some miles on her! This is the first car I have had that I will take out for blast just for the **** of it!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Lovely looking car and stunning photographs! They look professionally done!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Excellent pics! What a brilliant background!!! Cars superb! Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers, they where done the old way by combining 3 separate shots in photoshop :)

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The sales man from my local dealership has just called in with my private reg :)

New pic to follow in the day light.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I had confirmation of my private plates today. Will give certificate to the dealer.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mine was supposed to be transfered before I collected the car but it took the DVLA 10 days to sort the paper work out.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I have until 2nd May, so should be ok. Never had private plates before, but I only have to pass cert to the dealer and they do the rest? I hope!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the dealer did all of the paperwork for me, I only needed to sort out the free 7 day merc insurance so the car could be taxed.

·
Registered
31 Posts
aguycalleddb said:
mine was supposed to be transfered before I collected the car but it took the DVLA 10 days to sort the paper work out.

DVLA took ages with my retention certificate so i just said to the garage put 13 plates on it so i can pick it up this Thursday otherwise id of had to wait till next week if i wanted them to put the plates on. Waiting when i know it's there is NOT an option!! lol

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I didn't know you could do that, so if it happens to me, thank you for the information! This forum is really a great help!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The transfer cost is £80

·
Registered
31 Posts
will hopefully be posting some pictures tonight as im picking my car up today
. will post the spec as well and let anyone know if theres any niggles.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I am waiting for these photos! It's like having a share in the pleasure, whilst waiting for my own. Plates4less.com is a good site for private number plates. Enjoy your lovely new car! Tell us all about the drive etc.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts