Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,999 Posts
Noticed this function is working on the app now there is a few more on the road.
Text Line Font Screenshot

·
Super Moderator
1,999 Posts
Did you do that 17 miles in first gear to get that MPG? 😳

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
20.6 mpg a solid result 👍

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

·
Super Moderator
4,244 Posts
It will tell you in your AMG Supplement Booklet, but I believe it’s 51 litres, of which 5 of those are the Reserve.

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
So it is 51, are you sure it's not plus 5 with our filler nozzle being on the passenger side. Is that the same side with the other A-Class models. 80 would have been more like it as my E-Class had which was a lot more frugal than the A45s.

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I have noticed my MPG is creeping up with the miles currently 28.2 with the UK A45s average at 23.4.

·
Registered
47 Posts
How is everyone finding the real world fuel economy of your A45S?
I seen that CarWow chap got a long term car which he says fuel economy isn't that great, especially when giving it a blast .
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I think in Australia the larger fuel tank is in relation to more frugal A-Class versions, the same as the UK. The increased size to 51L comes in from the A250 4-matic file:///C:/Users/chas_/Downloads/a-class-hatchback-specifications.pdf

It certainly would be good to have a larger tank option. Such as 80L as I had on my E-Class. And I can't understand why MB dropped the size from 56L for the previous A45 when the A45s is no more frugal, at least the way most of us drive it.

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Fuel included? That's going to mean single digit mpg. In race mode all the time only 🧐

Reactions: WAW15

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yep, we have a thing called a novated lease that uses pre tax money for all expenses and the calculate fuel and have it as part of the monthly cost. So effectively it costs me 50% of after tax cost.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts