Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Yes in Australia you get a lot of tax breaks even if you are paid under pay as you go (paye in the UK). There was a really big outcry after the Henry Review which was considering scrapping a lot of the breaks. Did a lot of media interviews during the trip that time. And the tax reforms proposed since never happened as there is even more skullduggery between your politicians getting rid of each other than there is here.

Registered
Hey,

Just interested in what type of MPG people are getting with the 45s?

I know this can vary on how we drive! 馃榿

But curious to what its like on a relaxed comfort mode commute?

Thanks!

Registered
From new to now (4000 miles) Iv averaged 22mpg. Haven鈥檛 checked on individual drives. To be honest the only time I drive what might be considered as cautiously is warm up/cool down.

It鈥檚 just so hard not to drive spirited!
Really like your videos, great review on the cla45s!

Registered
From new to now (4000 miles) Iv averaged 22mpg. Haven鈥檛 checked on individual drives. To be honest the only time I drive what might be considered as cautiously is warm up/cool down.

Ah thank you Simon that sounds about right, thats exactly what I average with C43 expected the 45s to be the same although ita probably possible to get a little better if trying but who buys AMG for that!

Thanks too glad you like the vids! I absoluted loved the CLA45s as you saw! So doing a bit more research into the 45 line up :)

Registered
I've just driven 320 miles up north @ 33 which is fine.

My usual is about 20 as I live in London.

Good news is I'm now passed the 1000 miles mark! :p

Registered
Ah thank you Simon that sounds about right, thats exactly what I average with C43 expected the 45s to be the same although ita probably possible to get a little better if trying but who buys AMG for that!

Thanks too glad you like the vids! I absoluted loved the CLA45s as you saw! So doing a bit more research into the 45 line up :)
The potential for more mpg is definitely there but like you say, who drives an amg for that reason!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Getting 27.4 according to the app and 0.1mpg on the eco display.

Registered

I get around 22mpg as well, the throttle pedal sensitivity encourages spirited driving!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Mine is now up to 27.7 from the previous 27.4 with the average in the UK showing as 23 mpg. The 23 mpg must include all the MB A45s' at Brooklands which probably do a constant single digit mpg.

Super Moderator
I doubt it, as you鈥檇 need to pair and sync a profile/owner to those cars, they will be just fleet cars without and personal MMe App ownerships.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Must be a lot more @Irish boy type drivers out there than I thought.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts