Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if I can ask for a bit of help please? Expecting an A35 mid December and would like to have front mud flaps to protect the sills a bit.

I believe they exist from reading other posts but my dealer isn’t aware of them and i can’t find them on an internet trawl.

Does anyone have a part number or any details / suppliers for front mudflaps for the A35 please?

Many thanks
S

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Welcome @Hissinsid.

I found the attached PDF which is for the rear mud guards, although the document makes reference to front and rear mud guards. At the very least you should be able to use the Article number: A1778900700 as a reference point when talking to the parts department at your MB dealer. HTH

Attachments

·
Registered
553 Posts
Unfortunately those mud flaps don't fit the side skirt profile of AMG-Line cars or the AMG models. I've been looking for months and have even considered ordering a set of these to bastardise them.

The accessories catalogue page includes a compatibility checker by vehicle ID or by model selection.

Mercedes-AMG A 35 4MATIC
Due to technical restrictions, this accessory item cannot be used in conjunction with the vehicle you have selected.

A 250
None of the following equipment items may be present:
AMG BODYSTYLING - FRONT SPOILER, SIDE SKIRTS (-772)
CHINA VEHICLES ADDITIONAL PARTS (-830)
Let us know if you do find a set that fit … or if these can be modified without buggering them up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Continuing to dig. The dealer has let me know that they are available as an option on the aero pack but, when my dealer looks for them on “the system” they aren’t there to select from a parts perspective. There must be a solution here somewhere.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Interesting find. That's how I managed to get privacy glass installed by the dealer before it was available as standard, by using OEM parts from the Style pack.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope it was a fail however, i’m hopeful that carbunworks will have some soon. I believe they are going to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just came across your post, I purchased the A35 with the Aero pack and it did not come with mud flaps, did you happen to source out any?

·
Registered
CLA A35
23 Posts
Wondering if anyone has been able to source stone/mud guards, especially for the front? Managed to source for my previous cars. They certainly seem to help prevent stone rash on lower parts of doors etc when I have seen the same car without these fitted. Assume the same with apply to the Aclass?

·
Super Moderator
3,331 Posts
CarbonWurks are developing some for the A35

·
Super Moderator
1,803 Posts
CarbonWurks are developing some for the A35

thank god there not working on a Corona Virus vaccine. I offered to drive down to Christchurch 6 months ago so they could use my 45s as a template.
its 2 bits of shaped plastic for Christ sake 😡😡

·
Registered
396 Posts
thank god there not working on a Corona Virus vaccine. I offered to drive down to Christchurch 6 months ago so they could use my 45s as a template.
its 2 bits of shaped plastic for Christ sake 😡😡
@Marveh is looking to make some if you want to add your name to the list if you haven’t already

1 - 14 of 14 Posts