Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I really need a set for A45S but MB doesn't make one.
on my last A45 176 i got a set of front ones from Carbonworks. Worked really well at stopping **** going on the front doors.
i have tried contacting them but can’t get through or return my emails.
i was down near them a couple of weeks ago and was going to see if they wanted to use my A45s as a way of taking measurements to produce some for that model. They never got back to me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
on my last A45 176 i got a set of front ones from Carbonworks. Worked really well at stopping **** going on the front doors.
i was down near them a couple of weeks ago and was going to see if they wanted to use my A45s as a way of taking measurements to produce some for that model. They never got back to me.
When you say "down near them"...... I am in Newton Abbot. Would like to continue the search if you have any more info Steve. Regards,

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi mate, I had the same CW F/R guards on my A45 as well so I contacted Dan to see if he's making any for the new 45S. Dan also had an A45 and he came up with the stone guard idea.
I got a response from Dan(CW) a few days ago and I quote, "No guards as of yet for the W177 but are working on something shortly. What I can do is put you down on our contact list for us to get in touch with when these are ready." He also mentioned the project can get delayed due to the COVID-19 situation in the UK.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Hi mate, I had the same CW F/R guards on my A45 as well so I contacted Dan to see if he's making any for the new 45S. Dan also had an A45 and he came up with the stone guard idea.
I got a response from Dan(CW) a few days ago and I quote, "No guards as of yet for the W177 but are working on something shortly. What I can do is put you down on our contact list for us to get in touch with when these are ready." He also mentioned the project can get delayed due to the COVID-19 situation in the UK.
nice work. Will follow this thread for latest information.
thank you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts