Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had them fitted - seen a pic in the brochure but the item profile is not very clear

I quite like them and had them on my Evo and Subaru and they do protect the paint from stone chips etc ??

Any views - pos or neg or pics appreciated

Edited by: TerryA213

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
they only fit the non amg a class, however there will probably be a way to make them fit.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Might think about making me own up from Carbon - looked good on the EVO

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
nice, go for it mate :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just got a set of front mud flaps from dealer looks like they will fit with very little work will post pictures this weekendsimon

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice one

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi allfitted mud flaps this morning not a lot of alteration i think they look ok

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
I like them, might have a go myself when I get some time.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Corby said:
Just got a set of front mud flaps from dealer looks like they will fit with very little work will post pictures this weekendsimon
<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popUpDivOff" =":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.Name='popUpDivOn';" style="display: none;">
<div name="searchDiv" id="searchDiv" style="display:none">

<div name="popupMenu" id="popupMenu" style="display:none" ="popupMenu">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div name="popupMenuVideo" id="popupMenuVideo" style="display:none" ="popupMenuVideo">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

What did they cost from the dealer ? Were they easy to fit bearing in mind will they fir the Amg versions?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi
They were £28+vat they said they don,t fit Amg but it was 2 mins with detail sander
Simon

·
Registered
31 Posts
Much the same as the front ones only I had to jack it up and remove the rear wheels to access the job, front ones it was easy to put it on full lock for access. Jacking it up also allows you to see the hole underneath the bodywork. Then you knock on the 2 retaining clips per side. Found they have done a great job keeping down some of the muck you get on the road in winter. (mine's an A200 CDI sport)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Any chance of a pics of the rear mudflaps?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts