Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I hope these are the last ones! We have been ages trying to upload these! Hope you like them!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Pics at last

She does look a beauty

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wayhey you got there Lynne :) it was worth the wait looks great, I'll keep my eyes peeled when I'm in Cardiff

·
Registered
205 Posts
They're not displaying :/

Only joshing. Lovely looking vehicle. Pano roof really gives added value to the Cirrus White.

Are the bixenon eyebrows standard on EngbyAMG?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have just checked and it looks as if the eyebrows are standard on the Engineered, but I have ILS so there are other things included with that system? What a 'cuffuffle' to get those photos on, LOL!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looking good Lynne
well done!

·
Registered
352 Posts
needs a carbon front lip but looks stunning

·
Registered
90 Posts
Congrats Lynne, you finally got it done. Car isa beauty definitely.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Lynne! Congrats! Finally we can put a face on that mysterious white A the whole forums been waiting upon. Hahaha, she looks gorgeous! Your is a replica of mine, except mine in grey.. haha.

Wouldn't it be nice if the world was one, we can surely meet up somewhere. Unfortunately that's the biggest pipedream.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was so fed up with the photos not displaying mon2s,that I was tempted to say that I didn't have a car at all!!! That would have given you all a shock, ha, ha! It appears that mon2s and I have the same sort of humour! I even put up with all the cheek, LOL!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all for your kind comments!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Haven't been on here for a couple of weeks and had given up all hope of seeing Lynne's car! so the upload finally worked ! looks beautiful, of course, we are all so biased...with good reason...well done Lynne.Worth waiting for.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts