Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

No more cheeky messages! I have found my man that can!!! Perhaps I will be able to do it properly next time! Sorry for the wait!

·
Registered
352 Posts
well done

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your assistance TerryA213!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not many days left TerryA123! Are you coping with the excitement? So next Tuesday is the day? At least you won't keep us so long waiting for photos, LOL!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Yep - pretty excited - delivered me Impreza in as Part x today and was hoping to get an A class for the week as a courtesy car BUT the dealers new car was having a tracker fitted so I have got ............ a Vito
- got to drive to Scotland in it tomorrow as me and the missus are doing the Etape Caledonia (80 mile bike ride around Pitlochry in Perthshire on Sunday) so the extra space will be good for the bikes

Dealer didn't want an extra 1500 miles on my old car so the courtesy is being provided - came with a full tank of diesel so will be interesting and different

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have a great time! TerryA123. A few days to recover and there it is! Your lovely new car! You both must be pretty fit to do that mileage on bikes. I have never ridden a bike, so I am very impressed!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Yep - Merc version of a transit

Yep - will be a nice thing to look forward to and take the aches away by thinking of nice things !!!!

Still buying little bits to add - coloured tyre valve caps - few stickers and pretty sure I will paint the calipers South Sea Blue as well

Edited by: TerryA213

1 - 8 of 8 Posts