Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it isn't new anymore new since Friday allready 1000 km and counting ;-)

here are a few pics of my A200 CDI AMG.

i just love the Grey AMG Rimms they fit perfectly with the car. what do you think ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<div style="text-align: left;"></span>Millsy, it will be worth every penny cent or</span>whatever</font></span>currency you use :-D</span>

</span></font>
You are going to love it. i know i do ;-)</span></font>

</span></font>

·
Registered
148 Posts
Burning_Raven said:
<div style="text-align: left;"></span>Millsy, it will be worth every penny cent or</span>whatever</font></span>currency you use :-D</span>

</span></font>
You are going to love it. i know i do ;-)</span></font>

</span></font>

Even better for me mate, cost me nothing

·
Registered
318 Posts
Brilliant looking car Burning_Raven! Enjoy tomorrow Millsy! Had mine a week and still got a smile on my face when I drive it

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks beautiful..the grey was my optional colour choice had I not gone for white, I hope you enjoy driving it as much as the rest of us do that are fortunate enough to have already taken delivery.I have just turned 1100 miles so can push the pedal down a little lower and see what happens !

·
Registered
318 Posts
Just 300 miles but I tried a lite throttle today and was pleasantly surprised!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I did 300 miles at the weekend & was also impressed when I pushed the pedal a little further for overtaking, its made extremely smooth on my auto, by dropping a gear or two on the paddles before the manoeuvre . I am looking forward to realising its full potential as time goes on, but I know that I'm not going to be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Looks really fabulous, Burning_Raven, they all do, regardless of colour! I have had mine five days and it is really, really lovely! Millsy, enjoy your day tomorrow! Anzz, how fast should I be driving? How fast are you driving? LOL! Will be doing some miles tomorrow, approaching 200 today! How fast are you going JRH?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Its not really about the speed Lynne, but more the engine revs.
I found at the weekend that I could cruise on the motorway easily at 70+ keeping the engine revs low. (but mine is an auto)

Just try to avoid fierce acceleration and making the engine labour, on a manual transmission use the gears a bit more than you would.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Ditto JRH.I'm no expert but I'm using up to about half throttle and trying to keep revs down below 3000 preferably below 2000. doing this something like the first 1000 miles. You may need to or you may not but I prefer to ease my way in. I have to drive slow at first as I'm also quite busy playing with all the gadgets!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts