Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
You got this letter just weeks before delivery, after year of waiting? Don't they know how the car can be equipped when placing the order?
These issues as with all other manufacturers, (and not just cars) will be because of the global 'chip' shortage which has seriously affected their supply chain in a very short time period.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You got this letter just weeks before delivery, after year of waiting? Don't they know how the car can be equipped when placing the order?
Communication was terrible, I never even received a build date or Vin number. I did complain to mercedes CEO office, never got a reply but maybe it progressed things?
That letter from mercedes was my first contact with them since placing the order.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It looks like the configurator has been updated for premium plus cars, and are now 'Night Edition' which adds 19" wheels.
Does anybody know when Edition will be replaced by Night Edition?
The online brochures don't seem to have been updated yet.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looks like multi link suspension returns too alongside the 19‘s in the premium plus models!

Still no electric seats, wireless charging, upgraded audio or augmented nav though!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts