Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes in the UK. I've now had it confirmed that I will have to wait until quarter 4 for my car due to the chop shortage.
Is that Lamb or pork?

Reactions: veeeight

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have just got my build date of 12th August ordered mine March not too bad and doesnt fall into Q4 athough I wish it had into september to get the new 71 plate

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have just got my build date of 12th August ordered mine March not too bad and doesnt fall into Q4 athough I wish it had into september to get the new 71 plate
Did they say for definite you will have it by August 12th? Or would that mean you wait until September as it takes a couple of weeks for production.

I'm wondering as I ordered on April 12th so mine might come a month after yours.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not sure if posted but dealer sent me new brochure.
base model now edition and has night pack dechrome, parking sensors and parking pack plus ambient lighting.
but think price is up about £2k

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, Im a newbie to your Forum:
Ive just placed an order for the A250e AMG Line Edition, Executive package. Having to buy "blind" as dealer can't show me one of these or advise me of anywhere in UK to go and view one. Very happy with style of chrome AMG A250e (apparently no more being made) but this new version is as described by Duggie83 in post #1. Dealer only told me about changes when I was about to sign on dotted line.

My reaction was Mercedes changing good design to a cheap looking plastic version?? Almost walked out of showroom. Has anyone seen one yet? Had a "get out" clause added to my order just in case I hate the new design.

Also can anyone clarify Active Parking Assist and Parking package, someone else on forum suggested it was not being made available, yet I believe I have ordered this within the Executive package.
I have an A250e AMG Line Premium Plus with Driving Assistance Package on order with delivery expected towards the end of this month. After several communications with the dealer, I have just been informed that Active lane Change and Parallel Parking are being deactivated. I also note that the new brochure does not mention Active Park Assist, implying that both Parallel and Bay Parking are removed from new orders.

·
Registered
2021 Digital White A-Class A200 Manual AMG-Line Premium Plus
27 Posts
Evening folks......

Looks like cabin shots are back up on the Mercedes website configurator.

Ambient lighting in the air vents are missing on new builds as well as the centre console, rear head rests and footwells. 😲

·
Registered
W177 A200
93 Posts
Evening folks......

Ambient lighting in the air vents are missing on new builds as well as the centre console, rear head rests and footwells. 😲
April 2021 build, no ambient lighting on all head rests (front and rear)

·
Registered
2021 Digital White A-Class A200 Manual AMG-Line Premium Plus
27 Posts
April 2021 build, no ambient lighting on all head rests (front and rear)
Oh...... must be an error then as it shows lighting in the front headrests.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Evening folks......

I literally just put down a holding deposit on a new Denim Blue A250e Premium..... So is it definitely confirmed that it is missing ambient lighting in the Front Headrests, Cupholder center console, Air vents, door handles?.

I was aware of the center console but losing the vent lights would be very irratating. So if anyone could take a pic of a new A class interior with the ambient lighting on I would really appreciate it while i have a chance to do something about it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
The air vent illumination was (mistakenly) removed from the online configurator in late 2020 too - whereas they’re still actually illuminated, so seems to be just a website error!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I placed an order for a V177 A180d Amg Premium, as my new company car, at the beginning of June. Still awaiting confirmation of delivery date. I've just noticed that Mercedes no longer lists the A180d on their configurator and Car Wow is saying that it has been discontinued. Im guessing it'll have to be a phone call to the lease company but does anybody know what the deal is?

TIA,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do you have a car spec sheet. I just wonder if you will be getting an FL A45s and if so what are the bhp and lbs ft or nms outputs.
They gave me a pre release copy of the Specifications for Australia "from September 2021 production".

Specs are the same: 310kw / 500nm. The only option package available is the AMG Performance Package ( Seats, Aero and Sound ). There is no Innovation package ( so no AR Nav ). The 360 camera ( 501 ), HUD ( 463 ) and Interior Assistant ( 77B ) are standard, as is Mercedes Me Connect - no mention if it's three years or not.

I wouldn't take a FL A45s without seeing the changes to the interior. If they changed the current tactile controls for the A/C and heating / cooling with a touch screen, I don't think I'd take it - I would rather physical buttons for that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
They gave me a pre release copy of the Specifications for Australia "from September 2021 production".
From an Aussie: Thanks for the tip about the new brochure. It is now up on the Mercedes (AU) website. It makes interesting reading what is not there!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
One change is that the standard sound system has been downgraded from the mid system (225W, 9 speakers, sub-woofer) to the basic system (100w, 6 speakers). The illuminated 'Mercedes Benz' on the front door sills are gone; the 360 degree camera has been removed from the Vision package; and the PRE-SAFE system (as expected) is gone.

Sad!

·
Registered
11 Posts
One change is that the standard sound system has been downgraded from the mid system (225W, 9 speakers, sub-woofer) to the basic system (100w, 6 speakers).
Page 7 - A45S Standard Features - Interior - Burmester surround sound system ( 810 )

The illuminated 'Mercedes Benz' on the front door sills are gone;
Check the bottom of page 5 for the A250 - Illuminated door sill panels with "Mercedes-Benz" Lettering

the 360 degree camera has been removed from the Vision package;
Check page 6 for the A35 - Safety and Security - Parking Package (P47) featuring 360 Camera (501)

and the PRE-SAFE system (as expected) is gone.
Yup - no mention of this

My reading of the brochure is that the A45 inherits all the features from the A35, which inherits from the A250, which inherits from the A180.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts