Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,779 Posts
So, no tech spec changes for the A35 or A45s yet revealed.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks like no power seats and only the basic sound system. OTOH, smartphone integration appears to be standard now.

·
Registered
Mercedes A220 4matic AMG Line Executive W177 / 2019
58 Posts
Hi,
Mercedes already has a new facelift A-class model in preparation. It will go on sale in Q4. There aren't any big changes, but they are, especially the cockpit Nothing will change in the current model Further, a truncated specification is offered, especially with the famous sound system with 4 speakers and 100 watt of power as in Dacia cars I hope that in the new facelift the model will come back in premium and premium + more professional and premium sound system. In addition, Mercedes has already officially announced that from 2025 it will cease production of the A and B classes. So we have 2 more years to change the car to a new one.

Regards

·
Administrator
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For those that want more info/discussion:

Facelift discussion thread here:

A-Class end of life discussion thread here:

This thread is for discussion about the MY803 June 2022 car :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
So it looks like the AMG edition Executive model has ditched the 7 inch instrument cluster screen and now has the 10 inch, the same as the premium and premium plus then?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Evening all,

Looking for some clarity. Was in the dealers earlier and was looking at an AMG premium which had the 10 inch instrument cluster screen. I was talking to the salesman and he informed me that the executive model only has the 7 inch in new cars so if I wanted the 10 inch then I’d have to get the premium edition. But I was under the impression that from June 2022, the executive would also have the 10 inch fitted. He was adamant this is incorrect. I really want the bigger screen but the difference in price for the premium over the executive seems excessive for what I can see is only keyless entry on top of the executive model. Or am I missing something?

·
Registered
344 Posts
I've often found dealerships are the most useless people when it comes to cars and specs. Have you tried the configurator? Or phone a different dealership.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts