Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a delivery date with MB. 25th of May. The time is going to go so slow!!! Im counting down the days now.

I also wanted to ask for those who have the pano roof option how big is it? Is it just a small glass roof ontop or is it quite big?

Iv seen a few panos on Mercedes and there really big meaning they cover the whole roof. Or maybe they have just had the vinyl wrap. Not sure as iv only seen them drive past lol

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Funny how opinions vary, Majad Ali. I would say the pan roof is a good size! It covers about half the car roof in closed position and about a third area when open! For me, it really opens up the inside of the car with just the blind open, making the interior light and airy even in the rain! I think it enhances the car both inside and out!

·
Registered
629 Posts
The full black roof you have seen will be on C and E Class. The pano roof I had on my C Class actually gave the whole roof the black glass look - even though there were just two small glass areas when viewed from within the car (and only the front one opened).

The A Class has two thirds of the roof with the black glass look and the pano roof has one large opening - much larger than a standard sunroof.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
That is correct! The back third of the roof is the same colour as the car, in my case, Cirrus White! Hope this helps, Marjad Ali!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts