Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've got my car finally (YAY!!) I just want some clarification on a few bits. Firstly people with Bi-xenon light (night pack) does your light (eye brows style bit) come on when you unlock your car? like on the clip below (starts around 21 sec)

[TUBE]http://youtu.be/wOVnRIkO18g[/TUBE]

Secondly, with Bi-xenon you can't manually adjust the height of the full beam right? I'm getting confused at the moment as I can't see any button yet my dealer said you can :S

Edited by: Jyu

·
Registered
629 Posts
Hi,
Congrats on the car - looks lovely.

1. The eyebrow lights will come on when you unlock the car only if a) it is dark outside and b) if you have activated the function in the cars menu on the central display between the speedo and rev counter.

2. In the UK certainly and therefore I would assume all of the EU, Xenon lights have to be self levelling by law and therefore you will not have any manual height adjustment like you would get with halogen headlights

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK do you know what function that is in the car menu.

Oh and I will post some pictures up soon haha

·
Registered
629 Posts
Its the 'Surround Lighting' option -

Settings - Lights - Surround Lighting.

It keeps the eyebrow lights, the rear tail LEDs and the puddle lights under the door mirrors lit for 40 seconds when you leave the car or until you put the key in the Ignition.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts