Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I ordered my new 200cdi Amg sport A class beginnining December been told likely to arrive mid April. How long have people waited from order to delivery? Can't wait April seems ages away!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
A250 Engineered ordered July last year, arrived last week ! And it's been caked in ice and snow since I picked it up!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Ordered A220CDi on Jan 4th with a lot of options. Dealer just told me delivery showing as 14th March. I think it is a quicker delivery date than some because the car was already allocated to them and I was then able to personalise it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello,

I ordered my AMG Sport on the 5th November and was given an estimated delivery date of the 25th March. Today, however, I got a phone call from the dealers to say it had arrived on a transporter today - 2months early. Sooooo excited to get it.

Jan

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh wow how exciting Jan that could mean I only have a month to wait!!
what colour did you order?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Oh wow that is great. I ordered on the 17th Nov and told the same delivery date as you, only difference is I ordered and Engineered! Put some piccies up when you get it!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I will definitely put some pictures up, I haven't seen any on the road yet either.

J

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
the dealership in Sunderland had one in the showroom that colour, looks beautiful when the light hits it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Heldoc! You've been a bit quiet recently. I guess you've been trying to forget until the delivery gets a lot closer! Well April is here and we should be getting ours within the next few weeks! Chin up it's nearly here!!!
Edited by: Anzz

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Anzz I have been told my delivery is now mid July!! Not a happy bunny ˜žhappy to see there are a few of you expecting delivery very soon though! You must post pics when you get it and give a review to try and keep me sane! Lol.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi HeldocJuly is a nightmare from beginning of December!
How on earth do they justify that long a wait? I thought at just over 5 months mine was excessively long!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's a lease car through NHS and company they use I think are not so great!! Emailed them march for update and they told me now expected mid July but had no reason for this. I asked if I could add night package to the order as wasn't going to be with me till July and they told me once order in with dealer can't change spec. So frustrating as I am dealing with a middle man. Grrrrer ˜¡

·
Registered
377 Posts
Jyu said:
Do you mean this blue?

[TUBE]XlSVf2elGDU[/TUBE]

Thanks for this Jyu, not seen this review before.... this guy has it spot on! Loads of fun & great handling :

1 - 20 of 20 Posts