Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Just collected my Yellow A35 after being careless for 3 months since Mercedes brought my A45 back off me. Just a base model but looking to add upgrades so any ideas and info would be much appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
5,648 Posts
Great news. Do post some pics.

Brabus do a tune, which unlike the one for the A45s, seems to be available through certain UK dealers. I would consider that.

Reactions: LENNOX

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice motor Lennox, and I too am thinking of full aero minus wing. Mine has the rear spoiler extension that I was thinking of going gloss black or carbon but not sure. My current ideas are, pan american grill (not sure if full black or black with chrome) lower rear diffuser and do like the look of quad pipes. Also thinking valve delete. Mine is just the base model so my in time upgrade the interior. Some pics
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle

·
Premium Member
A35 Premium Plus
164 Posts
Personally, I would not change the grille, but taste is down to the individual.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Lovely..... The Pana grill is a personal hate. Not a fan of it overall think it looks ugly and make the nose look less wide and stealth... but its also trying to make the car look like something it's not. Now you could argue im doing the same with the Quads but I'm still badged A35 above.

Up here in Scotland every NED/CHAV with an A class, C class and even a CLS in my area fitted Panas and they look awful.

I've done so far:
  • carbon wing mirror caps
  • door handle covers
  • side grill vent covers
  • a genuine fake Brabus splitter
  • side AMG decals
  • black badging
  • rear aero bumper inserts
  • side carbon inserts
  • and as it not a night spec I had to dechrome the windows.

All coming off in October. And being replaced by an X5 40d. Inherited from my wife as she wants an i3.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts