Discussion Starter #1
Some new pics of the AMG A45 that I found today

I like the look of it, especially the black detailing.Edited by: aguycalleddb

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Copied info:
2.0-liter, 4-cylinder turbocharged engine is expected to deliver 360 HP (265 kW) at 6,000 rpm and 450 Nm (332 lb-ft) of torque between 2,250 - 5,000 rpm. Power is transferred to all four wheels through a dual-clutch, seven-speed transmission with Race Start function.
It should complete the 0-62 mph (0-100 km/h) run in 4.6 seconds en route to an electronically-limited top speed of 250 km/h (155 mph). The Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG is expected to have an average fuel consumption of 6.9 - 7.1 liters / 100 km and CO2 emissions between 161 - 165 g/km.
Exact technical details should be available very soon

·
Registered
373 Posts
been looking at these too

slideshow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7OjPIMS2ZM

i read an ticle which stated:

Mercedes insists the A45's sports exhaust system with an automatically controlled exhaust flap (shared with the SLK55 AMG) will emit a ""fascinating, full engine sound which is particularly impressive during powerful acceleration""�. An AMG Performance exhaust system will also be available optionally to provide ""an even more emotional and striking engine sound""� with the throttle open and during gearshifts

I for one think that the whole package this car will bring is just too good to be true ... i mean a full AMG merc with AWD!! awesome

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It will definitely be an awesome car

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looks fantastic! Not sure about the black stripes on the roof but I think I could live with that!!! Wicked performance and I bet it sounds great!

·
Registered
626 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
It looks fantastic and sounds like it's going to beawesome

Car Magazine said:
Packing 355bhp, all-wheel drive and a seven-speed dual-clutch paddleshift transmission, the A45 AMG will outpace a Porsche 911, but cost less than £40,000.

It's on UK sale from July 2013, but if you can't wait that long, Merc's baby barnstormer is appearing at the Geneva motor show from 5 March 2013.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Promo video

[TUBE]http://youtu.be/yg4u5j1tx8w[/TUBE]

edited to enable video</font>
Edited by: Dan

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13