Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all on here!

Coming home from the pub last Saturday and I saw a white A200 sport parked up outside. It actually stopped me in my tracks which was amazing because I had to get to the Kebab shop!!!

So after a bit of research on the interweb decided the engineered was the one to have and booked a test drive.
So after a test drive in an engineered yesterday I'am picking up the showroom one on Friday!

It was the colour I wanted although it hasn't got all the extras I would have liked, but I dont have to wait 5 months for a factory order!

South Seas Blue, exclusive pack, parking assist, electric mirrors and upgrade stereo.

I would have liked pano roof, electric memory seats and climate along with the above but I doubt I'll miss them in the long run. (here's hoping!!)

Coming out of Peugeot RCZ HDI GT. Not a bad car but wished I'd not had a diesel engined version. My fault though as never test drove it!

Anyway, looking forward to Friday !

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats

I too have ordered a South Seas Blue Engineered, with similar extras to yours

Ordered in January, and arrived last week only for it to be the wrong colour!!!
, However Merc have pulled some strings due to their mistake and I get the correct one in 4 weeks time now

Still to see a South Seas Engineered in the flesh, but been told it looks "jaw dropping" by the dealer. Deffo the best colour!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've seen mine and the colour suits the car really well, especially with the red accents and callipers. It does say 'look at me' but that's a good thing imo!
I drove round the M25 today expecting to see a few new A class. Not one, even in low spec! Pretty exclusive at the mo which can only be a good thing!
Enjoy your car when you get it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts