Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just saying hi! lol. I've got my A180 on order since Feb, delivery estimate 'Early July' so very specific. It's a lease car with the NHS.

Can't wait to get it though.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi clarko welcome! I'm also waiting on an NHS lease car and am curious as to whether you have ordered through same company. I ordered my A200cdi beg December and was told it would be ready mid April had an update last week telling me mid July now so not very happy as you can imagine!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NHS Fleet Solutions...

Originally I had an email telling me mid july, but a few days ago that was updated to early july... wish they could be a little more specific, we're expecting our first baby in June and at the moment only have a 3-door car, so its sort of a priority to get a 5-door ASAP.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I don't like the sound of that Heldoc!!
I've been waiting since beginning of November and my delivery date is 22nd April. I have to check deliver at the end of march so I hope it doesn't get put back like yours. You must have been gutted to hear of the delay!

·
Registered
47 Posts
We use different company Clarko so hope your expected delivery is more accurate and hope you get it before baby arrives. I see you have ordered same colour as me as well so we in the NHS obviously have good taste!!

Anzz I was gutted when I got the email telling me of the delay so I hope you have better news when you check at the end of the month. I'm hoping they have over exaggerated in the hope I will be more delighted if earlier than that.....I can live in hope lol. Getting so impatient. I just hope we get nice some nice weather so I can enjoy the top down on my current car as I now have it longer.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I hope I can add some cheer! Spoke to my dealer today and my lovely young man told me that my car 'should' be ready about April 10th. What a surprise, original date was May 2nd. Wont put my mind on it, just in case!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts