Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there guys and gals,
Just taken delivery of my A180 Sport, petrol.
Very impressed, with two minor exceptions, I should like to see my iPhone playlist on the in car screen, and be able to charge my iPhone 4S.
Will I need to purchase the "Drive Kit" or will this not give me the info that I am looking for ? I know it's required so that I may charge the phone.
If I need the drive kit how do I go about purchasing it ? As my garage does not have any idea about it !
Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
The drive kit plus is full iphone integration. so you can see all your playlists and media. even use it to access facebook and twitter as well as google maps and a fully functional sat nat. so if youve not got becker map pilot or command its a good alternative and offers some nice features.

Try ringing round a few dealers. Its £457 inc VAT for the parts and around £800 for it installed.

Im currently waiting for them to bring the drive kit plus for the iphone 5 so if your going to be upgrading your phone soon i would wait till that comes out before getting the drive kit plus. Especially as all the new iPhones will have the new lighting bolt connecters.

heres a link to what drive kit plus offers anyway:http://drive-kit-plus.com/en/

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
I kind of hoped you could just use the new lightening adaptor. £800 is too much to spend on something that is already out of date with the new iphone already out..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts