Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fell in love with the New A Class as soon as I saw a picture of one and ordered it from my local garage before they got their first demonstrator. Was to get the first customer car to arrive at the garage. It arrived a week before Christmas and I was due to collect it on the Saturday before Christmas. On the Fridays they rang to tell me that while it was waiting outside the valeting bay someone had driven into it. So order No. 2 was placed and it should arrive at the beginning of March.

I have ordered a 180 cdi sport in white with tinted windows and a couple of extras. Fuel economy was important as I drive 60 miles a day round trip to work.

As my old car was sold to a family member, a 2009 Honda Civic, the garage have lent me a C Class but i cant wait for my new one to arrive.

·
Registered
318 Posts
That. Is real tough luck. You must be gutted!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally get to pick up my car on Saturday. The garage has promised to keep it well out of harms way until then. I have been driving a nice C class that the garage lent me since December so hopefully the transittion should be fairly easy. Cant wait! Only two more sleeps!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Best of luck Janine! I hope you enjoy your lovely new car! You deserve it more than most after what happened! Let us know what you think of the ride and how easy/hard the ride is! Two months more for me! Hope it arrives early!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My daughter has just sent me these two pics. She went into our local dealer this evening to collect her car after a service and there in the showroom waiting for me was my car. Just one more sleep.....

·
Registered
318 Posts
You beat me to it Tombex! WOW!!! I'm now really jealous and want my cirrus white ASAP! Hope you sleep Tonight but does it really matter? Enjoy the whole experience tomorrow and post some pics as soon as you can! Edited by: Anzz

·
Registered
318 Posts
The more I see the white the more I know I've made the right choice!!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I agree! Cirrus White for me!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I have to wait until the 2nd May. Don't know if you saw my old post, but I am driving 18yr old Corsa. I am going mad with the wait, ha, ha. I will be over the moon with my new car to say the least.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Janine said:
My daughter has just sent me these two pics.  She went into our local dealer this evening to collect her car after a service and there in the showroom waiting for me was my car.  Just one more sleep.....

Wow looks Great in White. Congratulations.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts