Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

Finally a forum with decent information (well done to those involved) ordered the following back in December (due to my boss not pulling his finger out
), due for delivery early April

A Class A180 CDi AMG Sport
Night Package
AMG Exclusive Package
Map Pilot
Juniper Red

Can't wait my company car Leon FR was collected on 28th February & I'm currently driving a Kia Ceed with more miles than the space shuttle.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Millsy welcome to the forum.
You've got a similar story to me except mine should have been ordered early October and was delayed until early November! Your delivery date is not too bad as mine is still 22nd April!
it does seem like the wait is forever but this forum does feed the need to see and hear about the W176 while we wait.Edited by: Anzz

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agree mate, we should have ordered early November for delivery 1st March, boss dragged his heels and we ordered on 21st December

Leasing company says car at dealers by 12th April

·
Registered
626 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums. Only one month to go - plenty to read up on here to keep you occupied! Hopefully it will fly by...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really good mat, had it for 3 years with. O problems

170bhp diesel with bags of torque, yes the finish inside wasn't top quality but IMO it looked better than the more expensive golf

·
Registered
373 Posts
always liked the FR's ....
Wow ... youve got a date, thats not too far away now. Hope the coming weeks dont drag on for you!

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi there! I ordered my white A class on January, and it will arrive next week! I'm very happy and can't wait!!! i'm form Greece, Rhodes and there is one more on the island. White colour, night package!Mine is white 1.6, urban package!!! I drove it 3 months ago (test drive) and one word came on my mind! WOW!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Welcome Millsy and Firo.

There is a cupra near me somewhere as I keep seeing it driving round. Looks very mean (the one with big vents either side on front bumper area).

·
Registered
114 Posts
What are all these jobs you people have with companies giving you mercedes a class cars?? Haha I need a new job by the looks of things

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Hooray for you, Millsy! I am playing with mine this morning. Just going for a drive after reading one of the manuals. There are three! Not much housework being done for the next few days! Lol! The time seems to evaporate as the date nears. I think it is an excess of excitement and stress, ha, ha! Good luck, hope the wait goes quickly!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts