Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just downloaded the new app for my iPhone, everything seems activated, But doesn’t show Eco display, or other services, am I doing something wrong.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Mine looks a little different to yours. Are you logged in? Maybe restart the app or reinstall it. The more icon at the right shows eco display
EEA6B0E4-B52C-4986-A11D-F77508E3562C.jpeg

·
Registered
834 Posts
I've just downloaded the app too. ECO display is working fine on my phone, so not sure what gone wrong with yours 😕

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exactly the same for me - just a blank screen. i haven’t subscribed to any additional services though - could that be it? The eco tips thing works through a web browser /Mercedes me login.
Yes that’s what exactly happening to mine 🙄

·
Registered
489 Posts
A fiver a month to repeat information from the dash onto my phone? A fiver a year at most and even then I'd lose interest looking at information I can remember anyway after a few uses. Tech is great when it is actually cool, but device dependency isn't my thing. Each to their own of course.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ok so for my case for the app to work I need to get my mercedes me account authorized from a dealer then all the info will show up. So if you mercedes me account hasn’t been authorized from a dealer that is mostly likely the issue. You need to take your V5 and ID for them to authorized your account at the dealer and it’s a 5 min process from there.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ok so for my case for the app to work I need to get my mercedes me account authorized from a dealer then all the info will show up. So if you mercedes me account hasn’t been authorized from a dealer that is mostly likely the issue. You need to take your V5 and ID for them to authorized your account at the dealer and it’s a 5 min process from there.
My car is a company lease so I got it authorised by a local dealer just before Christmas.... is there anyway to check the setup is complete? I get the online map update in the Mercedes Me portal which I didn't prior to the authorisation. It doesn't work though - complains of technical errors each time I click it - so wonder if something isn't right some where...

·
Registered
186 Posts
My car is a company lease so I got it authorised by a local dealer just before Christmas.... is there anyway to check the setup is complete? I get the online map update in the Mercedes Me portal which I didn't prior to the authorisation. It doesn't work though - complains of technical errors each time I click it - so wonder if something isn't right some where...
So what I do is I log onto mercedes me via a web browser and there’s an option call manage services and there is a blue button which says add details and when I click it, it says to visit an authorized dealer.

·
Registered
40 Posts
So what I do is I log onto mercedes me via a web browser and there’s an option call manage services and there is a blue button which says add details and when I click it, it says to visit an authorized dealer.
When I click manage services it just shows me a list of services I have enabled. Previously online map updates used to be disabled and when I would click to enable, it would ask me to enter my details and then visit a dealer to enable, but now this option is enabled (with an expiry date). Still feels like something isn't setup right...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts