Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
When I click manage services it just shows me a list of services I have enabled. Previously online map updates used to be disabled and when I would click to enable, it would ask me to enter my details and then visit a dealer to enable, but now this option is enabled (with an expiry date). Still feels like something isn't setup right...
Have you paired your phone with car?

·
Registered
154 Posts
My steps were simple. Got VIN before car was delivered. Got Accout set up and accepted all terms (i think there were two sets of term and conditions to accept this is a must step). On the day of delivery paired the car and the phone. Rang dealer for activation and within hour all was up and running. Bought the services i wanted.

·
Registered
39 Posts
When you paired the phone did pop up appeared on MBUX to allow Mercedes Me app via phone.
Cant remember if i'm honest.- I can send addresses from the app to the car without problem. I'll remove the pair and try pairing again and see if it makes a difference...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Cant remember if i'm honest.- I can send addresses from the app to the car without problem. I'll remove the pair and try pairing again and see if it makes a difference...
Was everything working on old app. Btw old app is still the official app. New one is more like public beta version.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Alarm "partially activated". Does anyone else get this on the new App? The old one still reports everything as fine.

I've checked everything is ON as far a the car is concerned.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My previous app mercedes me worked fine I don’t have any paid for services.
The new Mercedes me 2020 is blank as others have said .
Hope to find answer

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I have deleted the 2020 app and gone back to the old one, mind you I am still having problems. 🙄

·
Registered
1 Posts
I downloaded the new MM2020 app and I get the blank screen too? It worked find on the previous app.

Also, Eco Display - How does that actually work as I've never been able to see it on any app or the web version (I just get a partial box on the web version)

Any advice?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
It’s on the Apple iPhone apps as “Mercedes Me 2020” and available in The UK. 👍

·
Registered
174 Posts
Does this new app have any additional functionality over the old app? Because visually comparing the two, I think the old one looks much better

21 - 40 of 49 Posts