Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
On android MM 2020 I can open/close sunroof and windows (only all 4 or none, no individual control) without problem. No luck yet sending address to car via WTW mind.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Regarding the windows not working from the app: I fixed mine by manually lowering them and then closing. They now show up in the app and can be closed and opened.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Good grief, it turns your hatchback into an SUV. Remind me not to add that service :LOL:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just updated to the latest version in iOS. Still just blank screen when selecting the car. Here’s hoping they fix this before stopping the old app.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Mines back to normal today. Wonder if it’s a gimmick if they think it’s locked up for the night 🤔🤔

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've just notice my Mercedes Me app (android) has a strange thing called tire pressure. Is it telling me I need a rest?:)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Guys ... mine keeps saying unlocked ... is there any fix for this ?

I’ve disabled that function of the app for now as it was getting annoying.
I’m getting the same notification each time I get back into the house but the status is still showing locked. Just a software bug (yet another) that needs fixing.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I was thinking of going for the Set-up service, but I don't think I will bother. Sounds like it's not fit for purpose at the moment and a waste of money.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts