Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys n' Gals.... I know the subject of the seat belt area has given noises in the car for some people but, I have a clonking noise what I thought would be the seat belt adjuster on the nearside(UK) After a bit of detective work I got my Mrs. to hold it all, push on it etc and I am convinced my noise is not coming from there. It sounds to me like a similar noise my Audi A3 developed after 2 years and they found it was the glass door seals (runners). I have sprayed everything that touches something else with silicone spray and it stopped for a while, but where I live some of the holes and indents in the roads are enough to remove fillings or even crack your jaw.......so my Mrs. - bless her, puts some music on and if I can't hear the noise I won't keep moaning about it?? I do have to say on close inspection trying to locate this noise the end of the dash (where the airbag symbol is) is not finished to what I would expect, it looks a bit of an afterthought? Going to have to bite the bullet and visit MB and let them find it perhaps...rant over...we have done about 2,010 miles since December

1 - 1 of 1 Posts