Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
There is an active discussion thread on this topic in the A45s part of the forum and I am sure everyone else with other models in the A Class range also want to discuss the new addition to their family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally my car has arrived and I will pick it up on Monday!!!!! Can't wait.The dealership send me some pics to get a small taste!

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
There is an active discussion thread on this topic in the A45s part of the forum and I am sure everyone else with other models in the A Class range also want to discuss the new addition to their family.

Reactions: MGL and veeeight

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Very cool looking alloys.

Reactions: MGL and Channie

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Καλορίζικο και καλοτάξιδο!!!
"Caloric and have a good trip !!!" The translation.

Not sure what caloric means though.

Reactions: MGL and Ravendark

·
Registered
78 Posts
"Caloric and have a good trip !!!" The translation.

Not sure what caloric means though.
Καλορίζικο comes from the words καλός (good) and ριζικό which is destiny/fortune.
You say it when someone buys/gets something new and loosely translated it means "I hope it brings you good luck", or "I hope you live happily with it"

·
Registered
W177 A200
93 Posts
Is that an edition 1?
I was between black and white, but I went with white and black rims in the end.

Enjoy it and καλορίζικο και καλά χιλιόμετρα!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very cool looking alloys.
I took the risk by not ordering the "classic" black ones and I believe that the result justified me. Many thanks!!

Is that an edition 1?
I was between black and white, but I went with white and black rims in the end.

Enjoy it and καλορίζικο και καλά χιλιόμετρα!
They named it just "edition" because it's not the first production, but it has all the extras of the "edition 1".
Marketing...

Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ!!!

Thank you all guys!! I totally love the car!! It's much better than I expected it!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ordered our B200 AMG Line Premium Plus (through Motability) on September 9 last year. Order was accepted by factory at Rastatt on December 23 giving a build date of March 23 and an estimated delivery to dealer of April 13. Apparently the panoramic roof of the Plus spec could have caused the long delay. Anyway, the car was built on March 23, left the factory at 5.17pm on that day. Arrived at Zeebrugge at 11.30am on March 25 and is estimated to be with my dealer on April 1. We're due to collect it on April 6 (due to the Bank Holiday plus depending on the time it arrives at the dealer that day there might not be enough time to PDI it). Looking forward to getting it and hope it lives up to expectations.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A small update. I have painted the rims in total black and also I have tinted the driver's/passenger /windscreen windows. Plenty other to follow.

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
It looks very smart and in zooming in to the picture it looks very professionally done.

Reactions: MGL

·
Registered
146 Posts
2018,2019 A200 had Multi Link suspension as stardard instead of Torsion as on A180. Also chiping the car, immediately voids factory warranty.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I've ordered them black, but they made a mistake at the dealership. So, at the beginning, I left them as is to check if I like them black-aluminum, but after one month of ownership I decided that I like them in total black.

1 - 20 of 164 Posts