Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
121 - 140 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you veeeight.

I was tottally unaware of this until i noticed it at an MB UK club.

And the dealer haven't told me anything may be missing.
Those features was a big deal to me to have, and i wouldn't bought the packs if i was aware of this.

I have a big decision to make in the upcoming days.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well just had an update from Mercedes my car was due to arrive Later this month now delayed till November 1st,Yikes

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well just had an update from Mercedes my car was due to arrive Later this month now delayed till November 1st,Yikes
Oh my sorry to hear about that.
I believe you ordered in March which was a month before I ordered mine and I received my a200 last Friday.

Time will fly by quickly I hope for you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Get yourself one of these:

fit my iPhone 12 Pro max in there (only just!) and can still close the cover.
Hey Duggy83,
Good call, got one today, my iPhone 12 is a bit smaller so fits flat on charging mat and cover closes easily, all hidden away which is what I wanted. Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Does yours have the ambient lighting in the air vents? I assume there is none in the centre console now?
I can confirm the ambient lighting is still In the air vents. See below picture. You won't see the light from centre console but the light is still there.

Also I may have stated that I wasn't sure if I was getting the pre July build compared to the July build so may be worth someone taking a picture of the July build inside with ambient lighting on. To confirm my car is the pre July build.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can't wait to pick my car up next week!

My question is, does it come with the MBUX system and the augmented reality sat nav?

(Researching it, I believe it does! I can't even go back through the spec of the car as they have removed it from sale)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, 1st post on here.

I have ordered an AMG Line Executive Edition 200d (auto) in Digital White, Saloon, U.K. spec.

I was wondering if you could help me with a few questions.
My car will be a July 2021 build (well probably a January/February build considering my expected delivery date is March 2022).
So far I haven’t been able to see any examples of the aluminium Matrix design they are introducing in the AMG Lines, just the standard pictures online, which do not give a good enough view in my opinion. I was wondering if anyone had any up close views of it?
Neither the dealership I have ordered via or the dealerships near me have any in to show me, and the sales reps seem to not even know about the changes in specs for the July builds.

I was also wondering if my car will come with wireless phone charging? When I was initially looking at the A class the spec I am getting wouldn’t have it, but on the July builds brochure it references wireless charging but does not indicate which models gets it in the specs standards checklist. This leaves me to believe that all A class’ get it as standard now. Also if I don’t get it, is it a physical fitting, or is it a case of the car can do it, but it’s locked in the diagnostic type settings?

Also has it been confirmed that the active parking assist is just locked, or have they just taken out the physical hardware? If it is just locked, then a couple of my family members work for Mercedes on the commercial side, so I may be able to ask them to unlock it for me.

Lastly, this isn’t does anyone know where the actual arial/antenna is for the radio? It doesn’t look like it has a shark fin anywhere, and any pictures I have seen of the windscreen or rear window don’t show any obvious lines that indicate it maybe embedded in either of those.
Whilst we are on the subject of radio’s does any Apple users out there know if Apple Music has been added to the A class yet?

Thanks for any responses anyone can give me.
I asked on another Mercedes Forum and no one responded, people were too busy showing off their AMG Lines which they have plastered in stickers and tacky wheels and everyone fawning over them, then to provide any actual help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I’ve just ordered a A Class 180se in polar white. Standard, compared to most I know!

I’ve been told early December, but the actual date is still to be confirmed. I’ve spoken to MB online and they are stating 8-12 weeks lead time. Has anyone else recently ordered? What were your timescales?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi all, 1st post on here.

I have ordered an AMG Line Executive Edition 200d (auto) in Digital White, Saloon, U.K. spec.

I was wondering if you could help me with a few questions.
My car will be a July 2021 build (well probably a January/February build considering my expected delivery date is March 2022).
So far I haven’t been able to see any examples of the aluminium Matrix design they are introducing in the AMG Lines, just the standard pictures online, which do not give a good enough view in my opinion. I was wondering if anyone had any up close views of it?
Neither the dealership I have ordered via or the dealerships near me have any in to show me, and the sales reps seem to not even know about the changes in specs for the July builds.

I was also wondering if my car will come with wireless phone charging? When I was initially looking at the A class the spec I am getting wouldn’t have it, but on the July builds brochure it references wireless charging but does not indicate which models gets it in the specs standards checklist. This leaves me to believe that all A class’ get it as standard now. Also if I don’t get it, is it a physical fitting, or is it a case of the car can do it, but it’s locked in the diagnostic type settings?

Also has it been confirmed that the active parking assist is just locked, or have they just taken out the physical hardware? If it is just locked, then a couple of my family members work for Mercedes on the commercial side, so I may be able to ask them to unlock it for me.

Lastly, this isn’t does anyone know where the actual arial/antenna is for the radio? It doesn’t look like it has a shark fin anywhere, and any pictures I have seen of the windscreen or rear window don’t show any obvious lines that indicate it maybe embedded in either of those.
Whilst we are on the subject of radio’s does any Apple users out there know if Apple Music has been added to the A class yet?

Thanks for any responses anyone can give me.
I asked on another Mercedes Forum and no one responded, people were too busy showing off their AMG Lines which they have plastered in stickers and tacky wheels and everyone fawning over them, then to provide any actual help.
Hi There,

The aluminium matrix design should have a good view in the Mercedes configurator for the A-class on their website. Link here > A-Class Saloon - Trims - Mercedes-Benz Car Configurator

The Executive edition does come with wireless charging.

The parking assist is only for bay parking, paralell parking was made illegal by EU regulations hardwhere is still there just the "software" deactivated.

Not sure where the arial is im afraid. And no idea about Apple Music.

·
Super Moderator
4,244 Posts
Antennas for various services are in the glass, and spoiler.

(Japan has TV antennas in the front windscreen)

·
Registered
2021 Digital White A-Class A200 Manual AMG-Line Premium Plus
25 Posts
The Executive edition does come with wireless charging.
No wireless charging on any A-Class after 1st July build date

Mine does not have it, A200 Manual AMG-Line Premium Plus and was built after 1st July. Also has no AR Nav.

·
Registered
35 Posts

Mine does not have it, A200 Manual AMG-Line Premium Plus and was built after 1st July. Also has no AR Nav.
Does yours have the ambient lighting in the vents and the centre console ?

·
Registered
35 Posts

My mistake you are correct wirless charging has been removed. Not a great loss you can get them on Aliexpress for £30.00

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Digital White A-Class A200 Manual AMG-Line Premium Plus
25 Posts
Does yours have the ambient lighting in the vents and the centre console ?
No ambient lighting down the sides of the centre console, head rests, rear footwells and rear vents. Lighting in front dash, front air vents, front doors, front footwells and rear door handle assembly.

UK spec

·
Registered
37 Posts
[/QUOTE]
That's mad that they have removed pretty much every ambient lights they had! Where do they have it now?
For me I can see it on the side of the centre console, rear door assembly's, front door assembly's, on drivers and passengers side, front air vents only, front drivers and passengers footwells only and the side and front dash.

Looks like I'm missing it also in the headrests, rear footwells and rear air vents.

·
Registered
37 Posts
No ambient lighting down the sides of the centre console, head rests, rear footwells and rear vents. Lighting in front dash, front air vents, front doors, front footwells and rear door handle assembly.

UK spec
Ignore last message haha.

That's mad that they have removed pretty much every ambient lights they had! Where do they have it now?
For me I can see it on the side of the centre console, rear door assembly's, front door assembly's, on drivers and passengers side, front air vents only, front drivers and passengers footwells only and the side and front dash.

Looks like I'm missing it also in the headrests, rear footwells and rear air vents

121 - 140 of 164 Posts