Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

221 - 240 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
picking up mine after Freshlayers had waved there wand
I was looking up the costs of this can I ask how must the external coating only would have been, if you had a separate quote.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was looking up the costs of this can I ask how must the external coating only would have been, if you had a separate quote.
Depends on the level of coating

I originally went for the "Supreme" which comes with a 5yr warranty (£650 = external coating including wheels and calipers), However when i saw the difference between "Supreme" and the "Ultimate" it was a no brainer...................................."Ultimate" all the way with the life time warranty and it wasn't a whole lot more......(Call the guys there and have a chat, down to earth, no bullshit, keep you fully informed throughout).

It was an extra £200 for all inside ceramic coated...

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Depends on the level of coating

I originally went for the "Supreme" which comes with a 5yr warranty (£650 = external coating including wheels and calipers), However when i saw the difference between "Supreme" and the "Ultimate" it was a no brainer...................................."Ultimate" all the way with the life time warranty and it wasn't a whole lot more......(Call the guys there and have a chat, down to earth, no bullshit, keep you fully informed throughout).

It was an extra £200 for all inside ceramic coated...

Thank you. Did you already post their details back in the thread. If not do you have them please.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Mine arrived earlier this week and I picked it up today

Chris.
Hi Chris car is looking unreal white looks stunning glad I went for white I have had matte grey for 2 years and need a change could you do me a big favor and take front side and rear pics of your car so I can give to to my graphic designer so me and him can work on different sticker design for mine I am due to get it the first or second week on March and want stickers on the car before I lift it up Mercedes are sending it to him to get them On before lifting
much appreciated if you can can pm you my private email address or can send on here private message
thanks in advance

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thank you. Did you already post their details back in the thread. If not do you have them please.

Hiya,

The details for the company that did mine are below, I spoke to a chap called Mike (think he's one of the owners) however the whole team were exceptional.

Freshlayers,
Unit 3,
Enterprise Units,
Durban Road,
Bognor Regis,
West Sussex,
PO22 9RU

www.freshlayer.co.uk or [email protected]

·
Registered
2,167 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #234
Please don’t. Just watched this and he keeps banging on about how privileged he is getting one so early. 2 and a half weeks before me and im a nobody ffs. Says how he did so well specking it up. Like there’s a lot of choice, basically with or without plus pack. What a tool 🙏🙏

·
Registered
161 Posts
Please don’t. Just watched this and he keeps banging on about how privileged he is getting one so early. 2 and a half weeks before me and im a nobody ffs. Says how he did so well specking it up. Like there’s a lot of choice, basically with or without plus pack. What a tool 🙏🙏
If his **** was long enough be up he’s own arse

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Chris car is looking unreal white looks stunning glad I went for white I have had matte grey for 2 years and need a change could you do me a big favor and take front side and rear pics of your car so I can give to to my graphic designer so me and him can work on different sticker design for mine I am due to get it the first or second week on March and want stickers on the car before I lift it up Mercedes are sending it to him to get them On before lifting
much appreciated if you can can pm you my private email address or can send on here private message
thanks in advance
I replied to your PM a while back, please send me your email address and I'll send you want you're after.

Chris.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Anyone else keep getting ‘top up engine coolant’ warning on their car? I get mine often on the car dash but the app says the coolant is OK

221 - 240 of 273 Posts