Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

481 - 496 of 496 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I keep going to look at my car sitting in the garage. Haven’t driven it since the weekend.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I keep going to look at my car sitting in the garage. Haven’t driven it since the weekend.
I thought I was the only one who does that! I literally go to the garage and spend several minutes looking at my car. I think it's called the "newly purchased beast of a car at the wrong time" syndrome.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
We can go out to buy essentials so I did yesterday evening, but came back as the queue was too big to get in to the supermarket. That was just a couple of miles round trip. But it does mean I will have to try again.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Were you given a build date. You should be able to tell from that whether your dealer is accurate i.e. if the build date was now for instance it's clearly not correct.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My build date was 12th April, before it all kicked off. Dealer now closed so no updates. Daimler closure suggested initially just a couple weeks while supply chains catch up but not holding my breath.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was talking with Mercedes today. They said plants start again on Monday (6.04) but with no “full speed” to 17.04. Ordered a35 but I don’t think that is so much different with when factory is open again

481 - 496 of 496 Posts