Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

861 - 880 of 943 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nice 👌.
For me :
Plus model , Mountain grey and red interior
As car not got a build slot I can change and undecided with Digital White and the grey titanium interior 🤷🏼‍♂️

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice. I was also stuck on 2 colours for a couple of months, I had to travel around a far bit to different mercedes dealerships so that i could see the different colours.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
It's a pain ! But all colours look nice so I'm sure will do the right thing 👍

I agree. I don't think there are any bad colours. Some I was slightly wary of but when I have seen them in the flesh they looked good.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
7 months with lockdown in between is actually quite good. You'll love it.

Reactions: RichardOfYork

·
Registered
CLA 45S
100 Posts
Only plus to the wait is I'm not 100% sure of colour yet (digi whiteor grey) or interior trim( red or titanium) 🤔
I'd recommend walking around the dealership and seeing the colours in person, regardless of what car they're on, some look totally different in photos vs real life.

That being said, digital white looks epic:

·
Registered
30 Posts
She’s alive! Received confirmation of build complete, delivery to dealer early next week - picking up on Friday 16th... nearly 7months from order.

CAN’T. BLOODY. WAIT!
Must be a great feeling!
Do Mercedes do a good handover?? Seen some YouTubers having the sheet over the car and the works !

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
At last. Hope you sleep for the next few nights.

Reactions: Barfly

·
Registered
65 Posts
probably been done to death, but I'm going to ask. Used to have a FL W176 and since that went have been trying other things (Tesla model 3 performance currently). But want to look at getting one of the new W177 A45s's, it looks like it moves the game on quite a bit from my old car. dealer says the A45S plus has literally all the options, but on YouTube some cars have cooled seats and a HUD and distronic (which I would really like) but the UK ones do not seem to have any of this? not looking to cover old ground if someone can just tell me in a yay or nay, is it literally one spec for the UK A45S, and you either take the plus version or you dont? the configurator online is useless, you cant pick anything, and it doesnt show obviously what you do/dont get, which makes me wonder if thats deliberate?

Other question, anyone know if there is any dealer stock? im guessing they can just crank these out if im right that there is literally no options? or are they all factory orders which im guessing is going to be a pandemic excuses riddled delay fest? not fussed on colour, although I think my preference is the Digital white so far.

Cheers all.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Yes just choice of A45s and A45s+. Choice of colour, and what type of leather in the +, seem to be the only choice.

They don't just turn them out. Even pre-pandemic I had a 5 month wait.

·
Registered
29 Posts
HUD and the fancy sat nav that display over the front camera isn’t an option in the uk.
The plus variant gives the pano roof and some extra displays that will show 0-60, 0-100 and various lap times etc. and an alloy wheel choice over the base model. Think that’s about it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just spoke to the mercedes dealership were I ordered my a45s plus over 4 weeks ago, they still can't produce / print an order form for me to sign, they are blaming their IT department and say that its an invoicing problem. They have assured me that the build order went through on the day that the deal was done, its just the invoice that they can't produce correctly.
How long after an order should you expect to know a build slot?
I just want them to produce something so that i can see that the correct interior and exterior colour has been ordered!
Thanks

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
probably been done to death, but I'm going to ask. Used to have a FL W176 and since that went have been trying other things (Tesla model 3 performance currently). But want to look at getting one of the new W177 A45s's, it looks like it moves the game on quite a bit from my old car. dealer says the A45S plus has literally all the options, but on YouTube some cars have cooled seats and a HUD and distronic (which I would really like) but the UK ones do not seem to have any of this? not looking to cover old ground if someone can just tell me in a yay or nay, is it literally one spec for the UK A45S, and you either take the plus version or you dont? the configurator online is useless, you cant pick anything, and it doesnt show obviously what you do/dont get, which makes me wonder if thats deliberate?

Other question, anyone know if there is any dealer stock? im guessing they can just crank these out if im right that there is literally no options? or are they all factory orders which im guessing is going to be a pandemic excuses riddled delay fest? not fussed on colour, although I think my preference is the Digital white so far.

Cheers all.
I have previously been interested in the model 3. Why do you want to change it so soon after it appeared in the UK.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Just spoke to the mercedes dealership were I ordered my a45s plus over 4 weeks ago, they still can't produce / print an order form for me to sign, they are blaming their IT department and say that its an invoicing problem. They have assured me that the build order went through on the day that the deal was done, its just the invoice that they can't produce correctly.
How long after an order should you expect to know a build slot?
I just want them to produce something so that i can see that the correct interior and exterior colour has been ordered!
Thanks
Ordered Sept 2019. Email with build date in January. Arrived UK mid-Feb. Registered March 2020.

861 - 880 of 943 Posts