Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

901 - 920 of 943 Posts

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Excellent.

The damp weather will let you try out the A45s in its element.

Reactions: Barfly

·
Registered
29 Posts
Excellent.

The damp weather will let you try out the A45s in its element.
Yes it feels very comfortable in these conditions, more so than the old GLA A45. Haven’t been pushing it yet, just getting used to all the new controls and where everything is. Tricky keeping within the run in limits though 😈

·
Registered
74 Posts
VERY nice! Was tempted by the colour myself, but was talked out of it...

Picked up my Patagonia red CLA 45S plus today - will take some picks tomorrow.

I know exactly what you mean by tricky to stay within the run-in limits - marginally exceeded a few times without realising!

·
Registered
98 Posts
After owning my A35 premium plus nearly new ( 2000miles at collection) for 1month which has been rejected for multiple issues and full refund, I have now placed an order for an A45s+Plus in Digital white but I’m unsure on the interior.

I am undecided on the interior so it’s either the two tone black/grey Pearl or the Bahai brown/black and the all black leather.

Does anyone have the bahai brown interior? Please could tou share your interiors 😬

I’ve already been given a build slot as soon as my deposit was taken. They told me a December delivery. Hopefully all goes well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
After owning my A35 premium plus nearly new ( 2000miles at collection) for 1month which has been rejected for multiple issues and full refund, I have now placed an order for an A45s+Plus in Digital white but I’m unsure on the interior.

I am undecided on the interior so it’s either the two tone black/grey Pearl or the Bahai brown/black and the all black leather.

Does anyone have the bahai brown interior? Please could tou share your interiors 😬

I’ve already been given a build slot as soon as my deposit was taken. They told me a December delivery. Hopefully all goes well.
I'm still waiting for a build slot from my dealer ,ordered last month.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm still waiting for a build slot from my dealer ,ordered last month.
Have you spoken to them about this? I would pester them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I also have the same issue, ordered and deposit payed 1st week in September, no build slot info and dealership can't provide invoice paper work still due to "IT" issue, Monday last week I asked for a screen shot of the order yet I e still had no reply, starting to get a bit wound up!

·
Registered
16 Posts

Hi Reuben,
When did you place your order ?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi Reuben,
When did you place your order ?

Hi Sjd_666,
Placed the order and deposit down last week the 15th. He initially I was told Jan/Feb but I was called back and and they said good news the factory has managed to get you and early slot or something along those lines.
Hmmm not sure if the 2k deposit i put down made a difference?! 🤷🏼‍♂️ As normally it’s 1k deposit.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Sjd_666,
Placed the order and deposit down last week the 15th. He initially I was told Jan/Feb but I was called back and and they said good news the factory has managed to get you and early slot or something along those lines.
Hmmm not sure if the 2k deposit i put down made a difference?! 🤷🏼‍♂️ As normally it’s 1k deposit.
Hi Reuben,

your so lucky, I also put down 2k deposit but not heard anything. I was told I’ll be getting it this year but it’s looking very doubtful. Think of me when your enjoying you car lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
So are the cars available on the Mercedes site factory build slots? they have vins and come up as being built in September when you check the vin decoder sites? or are you all ordering specific specs?

·
Registered
16 Posts
So are the cars available on the Mercedes site factory build slots? they have vins and come up as being built in September when you check the vin decoder sites? or are you all ordering specific specs?
I’ve ordered a mountain grey with titanium and yellow piping so I think that’s going to be pretty standard 45s premium plus. I’ve had no information on my allocation slot. Ordered in august.

901 - 920 of 943 Posts