Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1181 - 1200 of 1206 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Guys

A newbie to the forum and a soon to be first time AMG owner.

Ordered an A45s plus in digital white on 14th Feb with a delivery date of June 28th.

How accurate are the delivery times ?
Mine was delivered 2 weeks early - though I'm not sure if the semiconductor shortage is still affecting builds?

·
Super Moderator
3,944 Posts
Hi Guys

A newbie to the forum and a soon to be first time AMG owner.

Ordered an A45s plus in digital white on 14th Feb with a delivery date of June 28th.

How accurate are the delivery times ?
My experience was also that it arrived early by 2-3 weeks. But this was before brexit paperwork and the pandemic shutdowns.

·
Super Moderator
3,944 Posts
Had a call from the dealership, my car was due to be built next Monday so was worried that they were going to say that its delayed again but no, it will be early and will be delivered to them on Monday and I can pickup on Tuesday! I'm a very happy man today!
Excellent.

Just a few sleepless nights to go.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered my CLA45s in August, the original delivery date was November, then January, then March, then April and now it's been pushed back again to "July at the latest" - 11 months if it does indeed show up in July. There'll be a facelift model out before I get mine at this rate.

·
Super Moderator
3,944 Posts
The A45s' seem to be coming through quicker than the CLA's. Not sure why that is but I'm sure it will arrive long before the FL version, which in itself will no doubt have a long wait time.

·
Registered
299 Posts
A-Class is built in Rastatt, Germany. CLA is built in Kecskrmet, Hungary. I read somewhere Hungary plant is closed till 28.4.21 & when it resumes production it will be on a one shift before ramping up the production. This could be the reason for the late delivery of CLA 45S.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Ordered my CLA45s in August, the original delivery date was November, then January, then March, then April and now it's been pushed back again to "July at the latest" - 11 months if it does indeed show up in July. There'll be a facelift model out before I get mine at this rate.
A-Class was launched in 2018. A45 in March 2019. Facelift should due next year. Again in view of the on going pandemic I don’t know if launching of FL will be delayed. FL prototype of A35 has been seen with A45 grille.

·
Super Moderator
3,944 Posts
I’m guessing A45s will be 2023. Which will be a good gap where we start having to think about MOTs.

Reactions: Kunimo

·
Super Moderator
3,944 Posts
Very nice (y)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Picked up the car today, was really excited until i had a phone 2 hours before to say that both front brake ducts have been smashed up! They believe that it would of been when it came on or off the transporter. New ones have been ordered by them. I said that i am going to inspect the underneath before i sign the collection paperwork, no marks visible on the under tray or front valance / bumper so all good. Apparently the brake ducts intake sit a lot lower?

·
Super Moderator
3,944 Posts
Really sorry to hear.

Please keep us posted on how soon you get it fixed including any other damage to the under body which you discover.

·
Super Moderator
3,944 Posts
Very clean.

1181 - 1200 of 1206 Posts