Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1201 - 1206 of 1206 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
All the plastic under trays are going to be ceramic coated along with the wheels and callipers some time soon 👍

·
Registered
37 Posts
Awesome, thanks for the pictures, i can now see what my front brake ducts should look like! Mine are being replaced for new tomorrow hopefully.
Have you any more photos of the underside?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Asked the dealer for an update today regarding build slot and this is the response below and its not filling me with confidence for a late June delivery.

Dear Mr W

Unfortunately we have not been allocated a buildslot yet, you are at the first of the que nationally with Mercedes Benz & everyone at Mercedes is aware of the situation. We are waiting to be allocated a build slot and will let you know once we have received one.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Asked the dealer for an update today regarding build slot and this is the response below and its not filling me with confidence for a late June delivery.

Dear Mr W

Unfortunately we have not been allocated a buildslot yet, you are at the first of the que nationally with Mercedes Benz & everyone at Mercedes is aware of the situation. We are waiting to be allocated a build slot and will let you know once we have received one.
For what it's worth,we order a new car (not a Mercedes) a few months back and was meant to take delivery this week,only to be told yesterday that the earliest we can now expect it is September! This is meant to be due to the worldwiide shortage of chips

·
Super Moderator
3,944 Posts

Dear Mr W

Sorry to hear.

But cutting through the sales talk, of being at the top UK wide and everyone at MB knows, it does seem that you are in a good position, so fingers crossed.

1201 - 1206 of 1206 Posts