Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1241 - 1251 of 1251 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,051 Posts
Hi all,

Just wanted to share that I placed the order for the car back in July 2019, was told that the delivery date should be sometime in March 2020.

However, due to the covid-19 pandemic, the car was delayed and they only delivered it in December 2020.

Yeah, it took them literally 17 months.

I hope they are able to sort out the production issues and catch up with all the back orders.
The CLA45s is made in a different factory to the A45s I'd guess and in my case I just avoided the first lock down whereas you were unlucky enough to catch it. At least you now have it.

·
Registered
2021 A45s in mountain grey.
63 Posts
Well done given the currant restrictions. The first thing I noticed when putting my foot down after running in was the exhaust note change.
I noticed I needed a fuel top up lol yet to try launch control due to the crap weather 😩😩

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello to all I have a question ordered 45 its due in 2 days in Port Kembla im a little inpatient how long will customs have my car I want it now

·
Super Moderator
4,051 Posts
Good luck both. Two weeks will wizz by.

·
Super Moderator
4,051 Posts
Hello to all I have a question ordered 45 its due in 2 days in Port Kembla im a little inpatient how long will customs have my car I want it now
I've moved your post from Newbies to the A45s new order thread where there are quite a few of your fellow Australians who might be able to answer your question.

1241 - 1251 of 1251 Posts