Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1441 - 1449 of 1449 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
New here, new owner and first AMG (first German actually, if you don't count the new Supra). I ordered my new A45s at the start of April and collected it at the end of June. I had to sign that I was happy to have it without the connected services, including sos and mobile connection. Getting 2 years free services for accepting those conditions.

In Denim Blue (no Plus) below with my Civic I traded in for it.

Was sad to see my civic go, but happy to be back in 4wd and 400hp, being closer to my old WRX STI.

Still not been out of comfort however or above 4k revs yet, still another 200miles to go before I can really try it out...

·
Super Moderator
4,482 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It looks great.

Will MB retro fit the items missing at delivery.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It looks great.

Will MB retro fit the items missing at delivery.
Thanks. Yeah the MB dealer they said they'd be in touch once they had the chip needed available and they'd be able to fit the module, like a recall I guess.

To be honest it's not anything I'm missing, so would have rather had it sooner without it, then wait for it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Collected Friday and only really got a decent drive in this morning. Pretty thrilled with it so far, although the infotainment is a little overwhelming. Also been a little while since I’ve owned a car with a dual clutch transmission so getting used to that again.

·
Super Moderator
4,482 Posts
You won't regret your choice.

When you say about getting used to the DCT, do you mean compared to a manual.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, new here. Ordered my A45s back in May, been told it’s expected November but no build slot as yet. Sold my Mk3 Focus RS and this will be my first AMG so can’t wait, just wish I could get a build slot.

·
Super Moderator
4,482 Posts
Welcome to the forum and A45s, eventually.

You'll probably get the build slot in Sept/Oct if it all goes to schedule.

1441 - 1449 of 1449 Posts