Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
There is an active discussion thread on this topic in the A45s part of the forum and I am sure everyone else with other models in the A Class range also want to discuss the new addition to their family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally my car has arrived and I will pick it up on Monday!!!!! Can't wait.The dealership send me some pics to get a small taste!

·
Super Moderator
3,691 Posts
There is an active discussion thread on this topic in the A45s part of the forum and I am sure everyone else with other models in the A Class range also want to discuss the new addition to their family.

Reactions: MGL and veeeight

·
Super Moderator
3,691 Posts
Very cool looking alloys.

Reactions: MGL and Channie

·
Super Moderator
3,691 Posts
Καλορίζικο και καλοτάξιδο!!!
"Caloric and have a good trip !!!" The translation.

Not sure what caloric means though.

Reactions: MGL and Ravendark

·
Registered
60 Posts
"Caloric and have a good trip !!!" The translation.

Not sure what caloric means though.
Καλορίζικο comes from the words καλός (good) and ριζικό which is destiny/fortune.
You say it when someone buys/gets something new and loosely translated it means "I hope it brings you good luck", or "I hope you live happily with it"

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is that an edition 1?
I was between black and white, but I went with white and black rims in the end.

Enjoy it and καλορίζικο και καλά χιλιόμετρα!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very cool looking alloys.
I took the risk by not ordering the "classic" black ones and I believe that the result justified me. Many thanks!!

Is that an edition 1?
I was between black and white, but I went with white and black rims in the end.

Enjoy it and καλορίζικο και καλά χιλιόμετρα!
They named it just "edition" because it's not the first production, but it has all the extras of the "edition 1".
Marketing...

Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ!!!

Thank you all guys!! I totally love the car!! It's much better than I expected it!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts