Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
W177 A200
76 Posts
Super and the 19 inch rims are awesome!!! Hope you enjoy it and i wish you many miles without problems!!

ΚΑΛΟΡΙΖΙΚΟ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, but the rims were supposed to be black. WTF, yours were the wrong colour too right? :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Thank you, but the rims were supposed to be black. WTF, yours were the wrong colour too right? :D
You are correct!!! Unfortunately they made the same mistake... Have they acknowledge it? Ismailos has covered the expenses to paint mine in black.

·
Super Moderator
4,308 Posts
Reactions: Ravendark

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Aaron

Just had a call from my dealer saying mine is still due tail end of July, I had to know due to the car I have at present is due MOT August.

I ordered an A200 Manual AMG-Line Premium Plus Digital White. Factory build - Hungary

JonUK
Interesting hopefully you do get it then and you never know I might have it the same time but not likely due to the chip shortage.

I see that you ordered yours on April 17th and I ordered mine on Aprile 12th. Lets see what happens.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Finally got a build date for my A250e AMG Edition Executive. Will be arriving in port 12th August ordered 15th March.

still a bit of a wait but I feel will be worth it

·
Super Moderator
4,308 Posts
You’ll be able to get a brand new 71 plate.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've ordered them black, but they made a mistake at the dealership. So, at the beginning, I left them as is to check if I like them black-aluminum, but after one month of ownership I decided that I like them in total black.
Καλησπέρα φίλε μου . At whick dealer did you order the car? When the car arrived?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Καλησπέρα! I've ordered it from Ismailos end of October 2020, delivered mid of February 2021!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Καλησπέρα! I've ordered it from Ismailos end of October 2020, delivered mid of February 2021!
I read that it was a delay in your car im interested
In some extras as the 10 inch screens and the salloon artico colour ταμπα χρώμα does them make any discount i m considered in the progressive version

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Only one week delay at the production, because of chip shortage. I was lucky.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Having been told on several occasions that my 250e AMG Line Prem Plus would be available to collect on 4 June, I am now told that it is still at the factory in Hungary, with no idea when it will be available. BTW, I only found out as I asked sales to let me know the process for paying. They are not the most proactive team I have encountered. As I have arranged to sell my current car next week, things are not going well. All this added to the disaster that is BP Pulse, which is still not properly installed after 2 engineer visits, I am not enjoying the Mercedes experience and a significant part of me wishes I'd never started.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think all these a class should be delivered in time . Im starting to think that the factory delays so much because they waiting similar or the same a 250 or a 160 etc etc to start mass production

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think all these a class should be delivered in time . Im starting to think that the factory delays so much because they waiting similar or the same a 250 or a 160 etc etc to start mass production
Hopefully is the case but I'll find out shortly as my collection was meant to be end of June/ start of July. Production was meant to start yesterday and I haven't received confirmation from the dealer that's going ahead as scheduled.

·
Super Moderator
4,308 Posts
I will be on a 21 plate as it will be Registered around middle of august. New 71 comes out 1st September
What I'm saying is that you can pay and then register on 1/9.

I delayed my reg by two weeks to get a 20 plate. But especially as in those days we could take holidays abroad and I wasn't going to be back until March anyway.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What I'm saying is that you can pay and then register on 1/9.

I delayed my reg by two weeks to get a 20 plate. But especially as in those days we could take holidays abroad and I wasn't going to be back until March anyway.
Makes sense what’s another 2/3 weeks wait to get a 71 plate

·
Registered
15 Posts
There is an active discussion thread on this topic in the A45s part of the forum and I am sure everyone else with other models in the A Class range also want to discuss the new addition to their family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally my car has arrived and I will pick it up on Monday!!!!! Can't wait.The dealership send me some pics to get a small taste!
View attachment 7461 View attachment 7462 View attachment 7463 View attachment 7464
Don't take it, they put the steering wheel on the wrong side !!.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts