Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
221 - 240 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
2021 A250e Premium Saloon in Cosmos Black
21 Posts
I would nudge them for an update, from various posts on here, and from recent press releases and comments from MB, I think they've pretty much shunted most A Class deliveries in Q1 2022 now. I hope I'm wrong and that you're sorted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would nudge them for an update, from various posts on here, and from recent press releases and comments from MB, I think they've pretty much shunted most A Class deliveries in Q1 2022 now. I hope I'm wrong and that you're sorted.
Been in touch with lease company who have come back with the following:

"Mercedes has confirmed your vehicle order is built and left Zeebrugge port last week, the vehicle is now being transported to the UK.

This means the vehicle is still on target and may arrive a little sooner, As soon as we have confirmation the vehicle has arrived into stock we will let you know straight away."

Not sure on the realistic time-frame from this point, but hopefully not long now

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi - first post as I've been lurking in the background. Hope to learn lots from all the experts on here in due course (and pay it forward in any way I can!).

In terms of delivery timescales, I ordered my A250e Executive in Denim Blue mid-May. The dealer waited until 01 June to place the order so that it came with the slightly revised/Edition spec for builds from July.

A few delays later, when I popped in a few weeks ago for an update, they said the build date had been pushed back again to 15 October and an estimated delivery date at the dealership of 15 November. Happily, the car was built on 15 October and arrived at the dealership today (25 October). Pickup later this week.

So production is happening, but I am guessing that the fact we secured a build slot (admittedly for August 2021) at the time of order meant it had a place "in the queue".

Hope this helps with another data point. Happy to update with info on any features that are different/missing. I know the stitching is no longer red, and I am betting on the wireless charging not being included but I've not been told it is missing anything else at this stage (@PJR - the video from the dealer does say it has the ambient lighting however).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got an update yesterday with the below. We go away for a cruise for 2 weeks on 13th Nov 🤣 sods law... At least it should be ready for when I get back. I'll keep you posted.
Rectangle Font Circle Pattern Wood

Oh and someone else at work had their a250e 71 plate Saloon delivered, looks lovely inside...
Cloud Sky Speedometer Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
3 Posts
So just had an update from the dealer to say a number of features are not on my cla250e premium plus so having spoke to my lease company there is not even a difference in the cost of my lease even though there are options not been fitted and not going to even being retro fitted
Bit disappointing to say the least having waited since late December last year when I ordered the car I may as well have order the base model I do understand they are having issues with supply of parts but should the customer be penalised for this over there profits
I have been given the option not to take the car and cancel the order but is this really acceptable from a high class manufacturer
I have asked for updates every month since June and no mention of any features not being fitted or is this so I didn’t cancel then
Be interesting to see if any one else has had features removed and what Mercedes have offered regards compensation for this
😖

·
Registered
A250e
1 Posts
Hi excited to be collecting my new A250e denim blue premium edition hatchback on Saturday. Mine has come from stock, so no delays. Only missing item is mercedes me chip, that will be added at a later date.
Was offered new by dealer due to increase in prices meant value of my three year old CLA has increased. Sure they wanted my car to sell on as said delays on new CLAs of about a year. Doesn't sound any different to the A class. My wife has a GLA on order since August, no word on delivery yet. was originally told November....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok so an update. I collected my A250e executive yesterday. It’s certainly lovely and very pleased with it.
The only feature it has come without is the wireless charging as widely reported - no offer of any compensation etc but then that particular feature isn’t a big deal for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All

I ordered an A250e Saloon AMG-Line Premium at the start of august (lease) and was originally advised I should receive it before Christmas but then they changed the timescales to "Late March", I contacted my local dealership earlier this week who had provided updates in the past and was advised the person who normally deals with these queries is furloughed and someone else would phone me back (they never did).

I am just curious what delivery times other people have had with their car and when roughly did you order it?

Thank you
David
I ordered a Mercedes 200 GLA AMG in June and have no idea how long I will have to wait. I was told it should be delivered by end of September / early October. Latest update from the dealer is they do not have a build allocation date. Is anyone else in the same situation

·
Registered
1 Posts
So just had an update from the dealer to say a number of features are not on my cla250e premium plus so having spoke to my lease company there is not even a difference in the cost of my lease even though there are options not been fitted and not going to even being retro fitted
Bit disappointing to say the least having waited since late December last year when I ordered the car I may as well have order the base model I do understand they are having issues with supply of parts but should the customer be penalised for this over there profits
I have been given the option not to take the car and cancel the order but is this really acceptable from a high class manufacturer
I have asked for updates every month since June and no mention of any features not being fitted or is this so I didn’t cancel then
Be interesting to see if any one else has had features removed and what Mercedes have offered regards compensation for this
😖
Had the same car on order since February, latest update is end of Jan for delivery. Did they mention which features are going to be missing?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Had the same car on order since February, latest update is end of Jan for delivery. Did they mention which features are going to be missing?
Basic sat nav to be fitted no keyless entry or foot swipe for the boot basic sound system fitted not the higher spec no wireless charging but I have been told it in the dock going through customs so be a couple of weeks

·
Registered
2 Posts
We ordered our 250e in august told it would be here around December time they had a build slot and adjustments made for my order
Fine for metallic white premium plus
I did say tho if it was close to Xmas I didn’t want delivery till 1st March on a 22 plate and they were fine with that

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered a Mercedes 200 GLA AMG in June and have no idea how long I will have to wait. I was told it should be delivered by end of September / early October. Latest update from the dealer is they do not have a build allocation date. Is anyone else in the same situation
I also ordered a GLA 200 AMG Line Premium Cosmos Black in June. They wouldn't give me a date. I'm starting to run out of patience.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just been informed that after 11 months my A250e premium plus has a build date. The current expected delivery date will mean it will just come in at under 1 year from order. Been told it will be missing stuff but as its a company car I am less bothered about them just happy to have some tangible advance in the process.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My A250e Business Solution was ordered end of March, and was due to be delivered the 1st of September but got delayed twice since that date. I’ve contacted my dealer to get more details and apparently the car has been produced and has been stuck at the factory in Germany since the 8th of September due to a missing door control unit.

Is/has anyone been in the same situation as me? My dealer has no clue as to when this issue will get sorted out and is not offering any solutions. My current car is about to give up on me and this is getting quite frustrating.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My A250e Business Solution was ordered end of March, and was due to be delivered the 1st of September but got delayed twice since that date. I’ve contacted my dealer to get more details and apparently the car has been produced and has been stuck at the factory in Germany since the 8th of September due to a missing door control unit.

Is/has anyone been in the same situation as me? My dealer has no clue as to when this issue will get sorted out and is not offering any solutions. My current car is about to give up on me and this is getting quite frustrating.
Yo \o
Same situation, I read on some german forums that in the last week of October they installed a bunch of door control units on the cars parked over in Germany waiting for these parts, and it seems to be the last batch for the year (this might be google translating not translating accurately).

Already reached out to my dealer and awaiting information if my car was one of the lucky ones to get picked (assuming that there isn't anything else missing), it's been a week now, so finished cars should be starting to appear on the transportation system, so fingers crossed for that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yo \o
Same situation, I read on some german forums that in the last week of October they installed a bunch of door control units on the cars parked over in Germany waiting for these parts, and it seems to be the last batch for the year (this might be google translating not translating accurately).

Already reached out to my dealer and awaiting information if my car was one of the lucky ones to get picked (assuming that there isn't anything else missing), it's been a week now, so finished cars should be starting to appear on the transportation system, so fingers crossed for that.
Crossing my fingers aswell I guess then (mine was put on hold the 8th of September)!
Although I doubt it, since my last call with the dealer on the 4th of November, they weren’t aware of any changes.
Do you happen to have that link on the German forum? I might be able to translate it more accurately!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Crossing my fingers aswell I guess then (mine was put on hold the 8th of September)!
Although I doubt it, since my last call with the dealer on the 4th of November, they weren’t aware of any changes.
Do you happen to have that link on the German forum? I might be able to translate it more accurately!
Supposedly today or tomorrow a big meeting will happen regarding holded cars, I don't remember if it was a national or international one.
The forum is this: https://www.motor-talk.de/forum/mercedes-a-klasse-w177-b1040.html (It was either on the Waiting room or Delivery time A250e Limousine threads, don't remember which).

·
Registered
4 Posts
I emailed the supplying dealer last week and asked them for an update. Upshot is, they have had no notification about missing equipment from my car but confirmed delivery will be Q1 2022. My leasing company (Tusker) have updated my order today with estimated delivery to dealer late Feb 22.

221 - 240 of 248 Posts