Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
241 - 248 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I emailed the supplying dealer last week and asked them for an update. Upshot is, they have had no notification about missing equipment from my car but confirmed delivery will be Q1 2022. My leasing company (Tusker) have updated my order today with estimated delivery to dealer late Feb 22.
My dealer has updated my estimated delivery date to late Dec 21, but I’ve stopped believing them after the 2nd delay.
I’m just hoping to see things moving soon…

·
Registered
2021 A250e Premium Saloon in Cosmos Black
21 Posts
I received a call this afternoon from a dealer telling me my leased company car (that I was told two weeks ago was delayed until at least February 2022) had arrived and will be delivered next week. They didn’t even know it was coming until it arrived! I won’t believe it until I have the keys.

Crazy….

·
Registered
4 Posts
I received a call this afternoon from a dealer telling me my leased company car (that I was told two weeks ago was delayed until at least February 2022) had arrived and will be delivered next week. They didn’t even know it was coming until it arrived! I won’t believe it until I have the keys.

Crazy….
That’s great news!!
Do you happen to know when your car was built? With a bit of luck mine also got completed in the same batch!

·
Registered
21 Posts
That’s great news!!
Do you happen to know when your car was built? With a bit of luck mine also got completed in the same batch!
It completed build sometime around 29th September, but I was told it was missing some chips at that time, hence the delay until Feb. They either fitted the chips within a week of that message and shipped, or it was actually completed and there was a communication breakdown.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Received my new A250e with Premium pack last week in black (with night package) - looks slick; loving the experience so far.

Only thing I will say is that the gearbox seems to be very slow on upshifts? I feel like the petrol engine is ringing its neck sometimes if I suddenly put the foot down but I'm hoping that the gearbox will learn.

·
Registered
21 Posts
It depends what mode you’re in, I think. If you are in anything but Electric or Sport, I suspect it varies when and how it applies electric boost under medium to hard acceleration, it seems sometimes it applies the electric boost at the top of the revs before shifting gear. It’s no more slow jumping up than any other auto I’ve driven, if anything it’s a bit sharper unless you’ve really planted your boot.

I’ve found it rarely goes into 8th gear voluntarily, so I find myself flicking it up with the paddle occasionally. Other than that, it’s not offensive. I drove 150 miles in Battery mode yesterday, it recovered 10% and managed 46 mpg, so it’s not hurting my wallet much.

241 - 248 of 248 Posts