Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
281 - 300 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’ve finally had word that mine has been built and is at Zeebrugge. Just waiting for word from the dealer that they have it in stock so we can get a delivery date organised. 😃

·
Registered
A250e AMG Executive Line in Iridium Silver
5 Posts
I know its only a mere 8 months after ordering (and no where near as long as some have waited), but finally my A250e AMG Exec Line is due in with the supplier next week. Delivery hoped for 1st week in March on ’22 plate, so fingers crossed.
Expect AR and wireless charging to be missing, but hopefully that's all the tech that is missing. Here's hoping positive news for others waiting with baited breath

·
Registered
4 Posts
Had an update and my Mountain grey Premium+ Saloon is being delivered to the dealership next week so I should get it early March instead of the previous 31/05 estimate.

It's going to be missing AR Nab, hands free boot access, enhanced soundsystem, wireless charging and memory seats. Had a bit of a moan to the dealership and I'm getting £250 of John Lewis vouchers as a goodwill gesture, better than nothing I suppose!

·
Registered
20 Posts
It's going to be missing AR Nab, hands free boot access, enhanced soundsystem, wireless charging and memory seats. Had a bit of a moan to the dealership and I'm getting £250 of John Lewis vouchers as a goodwill gesture, better than nothing I suppose!
I've just got my £250 JL vouchers too - I think you should get more with the memory seats being deleted - they must be a much more expensive option than the others?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Had an update and my Mountain grey Premium+ Saloon is being delivered to the dealership next week so I should get it early March instead of the previous 31/05 estimate.

Thats alot, So far I only had to drop the AR but i don't have the Memory seats. Apparently my car is planned for production sinds last week for april

·
Registered
2 Posts
Received my A250e premium plus. Nice car but disappointed by non electric seats. Everything is manual adjust. How is this a premium brand???
So when ordering any aclass in premium plus there will be no
Premium sound system
Augmented sat nav
Wireless charging
Electric comfort seating driver and passenger.

Feel more like premium minus.

Mercedes customer service are useless.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had placed my order in March last year. I resigned to no wireless charging, sound system and augmented sat nav. Then October last year they removed the electric seats. Hadn't told anyone. Only when I queried it upon receiving it today it transpires thus was the case. Even my lease agent hadn't known.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Reading these posts makes me actually feel very lucky. I only took delivery of my car at the start of February although it was apparently built in September but has electric front seats and I would have refused delivery if it didn't have. It was one of the few requirements that my wife had due to the lumbar support and memory functions that come with them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just confirmed delivery of my Exec for the 8th March, 6 months late, but it’s on it’s way. 😃

I’ve queried missing pec a couple of times and been informed that the only spec change is the stitching on the seats, I’m not expecting it to have the wireless charging (which it should have), so once it arrives I’ll be kicking up a fuss if it’s missing in the hope of getting a goodwill gesture from someone.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Update: just been told by lease company car has been now delayed to July. Ordered back in May and originally given a delivery date of November. They inform me still delay due to chip shortages and also that Mercedes are not even taking new orders for A250e saloon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Received my A250e premium plus. Nice car but disappointed by non electric seats. Everything is manual adjust. How is this a premium brand???
So when ordering any aclass in premium plus there will be no
Premium sound system
Augmented sat nav
Wireless charging
Electric comfort seating driver and passenger.

Feel more like premium minus.

Mercedes customer service are useless.
same here took delivery today new reg I’m sure when I ordered it had full front electric seats everything else is there it’s a premium plus
Can anyone confirm if they should have come with electric seats ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Electric seats are missing from the Premium Plus specification on January 2020 builds onwards, so I guess you have been unlucky with the build slot. Mine was delivered at the beginning of February and I have the electric seats.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Electric seats are missing from the Premium Plus specification on January 2020 builds onwards, so I guess you have been unlucky with the build slot. Mine was delivered at the beginning of February and I have the electric seats.
thanks for confirming I ordered august 21 but was sure they were still on the pictures on the configuration it’s got electric lumber lol . The first years tax was zero not sure if second year rises to the £150 ish or stays at zero .

·
Registered
20 Posts
My mistake I meant January 2022 🤦‍♂️! If they were on the spec when you ordered (which they were in August '21), MB should offer you some compensation - I got a £250 JL voucher for the missing Augmented Navigation and Advanced Audio.

I'm not sure about the tax, mine's a lease car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My mistake I meant January 2022 🤦‍♂️! If they were on the spec when you ordered (which they were in August '21), MB should offer you some compensation - I got a £250 JL voucher for the missing Augmented Navigation and Advanced Audio.

I'm not sure about the tax, mine's a lease car.
well we ordered in august the car was built December was delivered to dealer mid January we registered it 1 st March . So it wouldn’t have had the electric seats , we weren’t told it hadn’t got them also had ppf done Cost £2000 if you look now at the configurator there’s no electric seats anymore and still £3000 option for premium plus and apparently not putting them in the a class , so we complained the dealer was amazing really admitting there fault for not telling us ..I said I need 3 years free servicing which they agreed £1100 worth,
The cars great it’s a saloon and looks classy really pleased with it

281 - 300 of 342 Posts