Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
301 - 320 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
So this arrived today 😃 and surprisingly it has everything it should have.

It’s been a long time coming! Just need to learn how it all works 😂

View attachment 9415
lovely colour I couldn’t decide to go with this or the metallic white .
I’m a week in 200 miles only done 10 using the fuel so really pleased with that . Doesn’t take long to get used to everything,
It’s just the electric seats that’s missing on the premium plus , there’s no electric seat option anymore

·
Registered
9 Posts
So this arrived today 😃 and surprisingly it has everything it should have.

It’s been a long time coming! Just need to learn how it all works 😂

View attachment 9415
Two weeks in and still loving the car (although someone did attempt to steal it over the first weekend of ownership)

I’m happy with the returns so far and as my driving style changes I’m seeing increased mpg and mpkWh 😃

Font Screenshot Rectangle Parallel Number

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello ! I'm new to this forum and have been reading through this page. I wanted to get an opinion on whether I'm being optimistic about getting my order delivered this May(2022). I ordered an A - Class 250e AMG Line Executive Edition in August '21 and have had my delivery date pushed back four times since then. Last week I got an email from the leasing company (I should add I'm leasing through work) saying I have now been allocated a build slot but no indication of when that is. I want to have realistic expectations because it has now been 9 months. I could have had a baby before this car was ready!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered mine last year in june. And so for my car is planned for production in the week of 5 may. Now first it was end of April but the dealer said once its planned for production it shouldn't move that much anymore. So Im optimistic that will be driving my car around the end of may begin June so that will be exact one year.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello ! I'm new to this forum and have been reading through this page. I wanted to get an opinion on whether I'm being optimistic about getting my order delivered this May(2022). I ordered an A - Class 250e AMG Line Executive Edition in August '21 and have had my delivery date pushed back four times since then. Last week I got an email from the leasing company (I should add I'm leasing through work) saying I have now been allocated a build slot but no indication of when that is. I want to have realistic expectations because it has now been 9 months. I could have had a baby before this car was ready!
It took 10 months for my hatchback to arrive (ordered May 2021 delivered March 2022) several promised dates were missed. One of the guys that works with my wife ordered a Saloon about the same time, he’s had word this week that it’s unlikely to be here before September! He’s now looking at other options as an alternative to the A class.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered my A250e Saloon Premium Plus in mid June 2021 (although I think the lease company only placed the order with Mercedes in mid July). The original ETA was late September, but that slipped a bunch of times, and now I'm expecting it to be delivered tomorrow (finally!).

It has been tantalizingly close to delivery for a while now, but I'm hoping it really does show up tomorrow... I was expecting it 2 weeks ago, but 2 days before delivery I was told it wasn't on its scheduled ship across from Zeebrugge. Then when it did make it across to the UK a few days later it arrived at the dealer with a scratch, and so needed to go for repair, resulting in another delay.

FYI the latest change in specs that I only just found out about is that the granny charger is no longer included. Apparently my car will still get one, but I will have to wait a couple of months for the cable to turn up, but it sounds like cars that are a little later in the production line probably won't get one at all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It took 10 months for my hatchback to arrive (ordered May 2021 delivered March 2022) several promised dates were missed. One of the guys that works with my wife ordered a Saloon about the same time, he’s had word this week that it’s unlikely to be here before September! He’s now looking at other options as an alternative to the A class.
I think 8-10 months seems to be the average time for hatchbacks. So fingers crossed I get mine in the next month or so.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered my A250e Saloon Premium Plus in mid June 2021 (although I think the lease company only placed the order with Mercedes in mid July). The original ETA was late September, but that slipped a bunch of times, and now I'm expecting it to be delivered tomorrow (finally!).

It has been tantalizingly close to delivery for a while now, but I'm hoping it really does show up tomorrow... I was expecting it 2 weeks ago, but 2 days before delivery I was told it wasn't on its scheduled ship across from Zeebrugge. Then when it did make it across to the UK a few days later it arrived at the dealer with a scratch, and so needed to go for repair, resulting in another delay.

FYI the latest change in specs that I only just found out about is that the granny charger is no longer included. Apparently my car will still get one, but I will have to wait a couple of months for the cable to turn up, but it sounds like cars that are a little later in the production line probably won't get one at all.
Let us know when it comes! Fingers crossed

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, I’m new here, really struggling and don’t know what to do!
I placed an order for an A Class beginning of June last year. It was at the port in August and September. I then had a phone call in October to say there was a fault on the car and the car will definitely be ready in December. The only thing I ever get back from Mercedes is ‘no updates’ when I email to see if there has been any progress. I haven’t heard a single thing for just over two months. Wondering if anyone has any advice for me please? 🙂

·
Super Moderator
5,638 Posts
Hey, I’m new here, really struggling and don’t know what to do!
I placed an order for an A Class beginning of June last year. It was at the port in August and September. I then had a phone call in October to say there was a fault on the car and the car will definitely be ready in December. The only thing I ever get back from Mercedes is ‘no updates’ when I email to see if there has been any progress. I haven’t heard a single thing for just over two months. Wondering if anyone has any advice for me please? 🙂
Since June. Really sorry to hear.

Whenever I had a problem with my order I contacted the MB CEO's office. This is the email [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
5,638 Posts
It was just pre-pandemic and chip shortage. Placed order Sept. 2019. Delivered to dealership Feb. 2020. Delivered to my house Mar. 2020 after I returned from holiday.

·
Super Moderator
5,638 Posts
Well I just got word that the delivery date moved from May to late August (Ordered in June 2021). I really hope that's the last time they move the date...
Which model have you ordered. It must be around the time of the FL model launch, the ETA you have been given, unless its the A45s.

301 - 320 of 342 Posts