Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
101 - 120 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi new to the site but just looking over lot of posts of people asking for delivery times just thought I would throw mine into the mix
Ordered my CLA250e premium plus in December 20 to replace my C class in May 21 got a date of early July it then has been changed 3 times and is now December 21
I am lucky though as I have my order through NHS fleet solutions and I just keep the C class till the new one turns up and I have an email every Monday with an update there service is first class this will be my 3rd car from them they provide an excellent service for us NHS guys
Any way I keep you all posted with the delivery dates as I get them you never know it may turn up earlier
Mine is through nhs fleet too. Ordered in October 2020, with delivery date of May. I sent my old car back to them in feb as I could wait for the new one May with working from home. It’s been delayed until October 21 and now says late nov 21. I understand it is out of their hands but having sent my old car back in February I have had no car since then and I have a toddler so it has been a nightmare.

·
Registered
A250e Saloon Prem+ digital white
29 Posts
It looks like my decision paid off. My dealer has just sent me a video of the car (a very nice touch) after it has been taken off the transporter this morning. It should be with me this Friday!
I noticed though it doesn't have the night package (i.e. I can see the trim around the windows is chrome). It doesn't bother me to be honest because I like the chrome strip at the back between the "exhausts" and I prefer non-black wheels but just so others know, they don't all come with it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
It looks like my decision paid off. My dealer has just sent me a video of the car (a very nice touch) after it has been taken off the transporter this morning. It should be with me this Friday!
I noticed though it doesn't have the night package (i.e. I can see the trim around the windows is chrome). It doesn't bother me to be honest because I like the chrome strip at the back between the "exhausts" and I prefer non-black wheels but just so others know, they don't all come with it.
The nightpack is only on new cars produced from 1st July 2021. Also Ambient lighting has been added to the AMG Line and AMG Line Executive as standard. Wireless Charging taken away though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
For those stuck 'on-hold' and not receiving anything from their dealership, just had a call informing me there's 4 issues stalling production: semi-conductor chip shortage, HERMES communication issue, issues with augmented reality navigation implementation and one other I can't recall! The good(ish) news, is that cars that were on-hold/taken off the production line whilst these issues were fixed, have from today started moving forward again... at what speed, who knows!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Update:
Picked my A250E premium plus hatchback on 24/06/21, that had been delayed since May 28th. I had to sign a document agreeing that the car will be recalled due to the chip shortage as it was delivered without augmented reality navigation. I am not that fussed as long as it is rectified at some point. Really nice car however, Does anyone hear the load fan noise every time the car is unlocked?
I seem like one of the lucky ones as I originally ordered in April however, found this one on their website.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Update:
Picked my A250E premium plus hatchback on 24/06/21, that had been delayed since May 28th. I had to sign a document agreeing that the car will be recalled due to the chip shortage as it was delivered without augmented reality navigation. I am not that fussed as long as it is rectified at some point. Really nice car however, Does anyone hear the load fan noise every time the car is unlocked?
I seem like one of the lucky ones as I originally ordered in April however, found this one on their website.
Congratulations. Mine was due on 4 June, but despite many attempts, I cannot get anyone at the dealership to explain what is happening. I e-mailed yesterday asking for an update, but have not had a reply. I think I need to ask to be transferred to a sales agent that has passed the customer service training course.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations. Mine was due on 4 June, but despite many attempts, I cannot get anyone at the dealership to explain what is happening. I e-mailed yesterday asking for an update, but have not had a reply. I think I need to ask to be transferred to a sales agent that has passed the customer service training course.
I had to do all the work myself as the team were not aware of the car I found on their own store. But their service upon car collection was very good and the car hopefully will run well...
If you leave it up to the dealer they will only hassle if they need to hit quarter targets.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Update:
Wait I'm confused, so have you finally received your original car, or have you found a new one and bought that instead? On the document you signed, have they agreed to install the augmented reality at a later date? I'm in the same boat as MetMan, had the CEO office get back to me twice, saying there's a chip shortage with no ETA available and a bulk of cars have been taken off the production line since 14th May.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,

Been lurking for the past week or so, thought I'd finally sign up!
Reading some of the posts on here I feel very lucky as I only ordered last Saturday and I'm picking up tomorrow. I found it on the MB stock website and it arrived at the dealership yesterday.

@Banjkan2 - I've not heard anything from my salesman about not having the AR SatNav, but I suppose that's not something they want to mention ahead of the pick-up date.

I've gone for a Premium Saloon in Digital White - looking forward to picking it up!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wait I'm confused, so have you finally received your original car, or have you found a new one and bought that instead? On the document you signed, have they agreed to install the augmented reality at a later date? I'm in the same boat as MetMan, had the CEO office get back to me twice, saying there's a chip shortage with no ETA available and a bulk of cars have been taken off the production line since 14th May.
Nah I cancelled my original order and found another one on the MB website that was the same spec so they switched it.

I think just look on the MB link I posted earlier daily to see if your car comes up so the dealer can reserve it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all,

Been lurking for the past week or so, thought I'd finally sign up!
Reading some of the posts on here I feel very lucky as I only ordered last Saturday and I'm picking up tomorrow. I found it on the MB stock website and it arrived at the dealership yesterday.

@Banjkan2 - I've not heard anything from my salesman about not having the AR SatNav, but I suppose that's not something they want to mention ahead of the pick-up date.

I've gone for a Premium Saloon in Digital White - looking forward to picking it up!
They only told me after I had paid which was a bit sneaky but they knew I was not fussed about those features.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nah I cancelled my original order and found another one on the MB website that was the same spec so they switched it.

I think just look on the MB link I posted earlier daily to see if your car comes up so the dealer can reserve it.
Ah okay thanks for clarifying. What exactly is that link you've shared, just looks like the online dealership catalogue - showing no results at the moment.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just thought I would provide and update. I have been checking daily on this link ;

I filtered by my car spec and wasn't too bothered about the colour and managed to find 3 A250e premium plus with different vin numbers to my order. I requested one of them and my dealer said I can pick up towards the end of this week.

They said they could not see it on their system so maybe best to check online if a car you want becomes available.
Check this

·
Registered
24 Posts
My dealer has agreed to buy my current car at the price I had accepted with a buyer just before the production delay occurred. They will also provide a courtesy car until my 250e turns up. No idea what the courtesy car will be, but I'm reasonably happy as I don't have to worry about the service and MOT due shortly on my current car.

·
Registered
A250e Saloon Prem+ digital white
29 Posts
Got mine today, what a superb car, you're all going to love yours.
There's nothing missing off mine and the augmented reality is working

101 - 120 of 153 Posts